New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
ppBLMk.gif

@Ziggiy

That first beat goes, breh.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Alonge Hawes, the auteur behind the acclaimed web series Blue Collar Hustle, has announced that the series will return for its second season at some point in 2018 on Seeka.TV.

Full article link

http://crownallqueens.com/blue-collar-hustle-2018-seeka-tv/

New production company A Million Stories One Pen Productions!:blessed:

@Illeye buckmatic @Esco @Easy-E @-DMP- @Milk N Cookies @Lady.Libra. @mr.africa @Originalman @Tupac in a Business Suit @BXKingPin82 @JoelB @Life is Good @hustlemania @MartyMcFly @Jax @Soymuscle Mike @Soundbwoy @malbaker86

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Check out this interview with our new Director for season 2! Mr. Jairus Burks!

OKEZIE

IN YOUR OWN WORDS, WHO IS JAIRUS BURKS?
Jairus Burks is a Christian Husband, Filmmaker, and comic book nerd at heart. Where are you from? I am from Memphis TN, Born in Washington D.C. As a Military Child, I moved around the world and spent the remainder of my childhood in Memphis, TN.

AT WHAT AGE DID YOU KNOW YOU WANTED TO DIRECT AND EDIT FILMS?
I wanted to start shooting and directing films when I went to college around 19. I started getting into cameras and filming at the age of 12 while in church.

WHO WOULD YOU SAY INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO CREATIVE ARTS?
I don’t have a specific person to who inspired me to get into the Creative Arts. I got into the creative arts because I was bored in church and I wanted to do something other than usher in the church.

WHAT DOES A DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY SPECIFICALLY DO ON SET?
A DP is a person that is in charge of the shot. This person is a master in lighting, composing, framing, color, and texture when shooting. The DP interacts with everyone from actors, MUAs, Wardrobe Stylist to the Grips and Electricians to achieve a certain look to match the story and director’s vision. Some DP’s shoot and direct and some just shoot or they just direct. It all depends on the style of the DP.

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY ABOUT WORKING ON THE BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE WEB SERIESAS THE DIRECTOR?
Blue Collar Hustle is authentic. I enjoy working on this series because the actors, producers and the creator are passionate and they are really living this dream and tv show. Everyone works really hard to know their lines and they go 100 percent hard every time on set.

Full interview link

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY JAIRUS BURKS INTERVIEW

@Illeye buckmatic @-DMP- @hustlemania @Lady.Libra. @Paradise @Milk N Cookies @Stacker Pentecost @Originalman @mr.africa @Easy-E @Esco @Jax @Soundbwoy @UserNameless @LauderdaleBoss @Soymuscle Mike @PlayerNinety_Nine @malbaker86 @Knights89 @MartyMcFly @BXKingPin82 @Tupac in a Business Suit @IllmaticDelta @Big Boss @Wild self

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I met a guy in LA (from here in Chicago) who is working on a web series called Stuck & I mentioned Blue Collar Hustle to him. I don’t think he’s got his social media outlets together but I hope one day y’all can cross paths.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If you want more info regarding Season 2 check
It’s this new in depth interview where I reveal a little about where the upcoming second season is headed....

OKEZIE

AS THE CREATOR AND WRITER OF BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE, WHAT INSPIRED THE THEME FOR SEASON TWO?
The overall theme for season 2 is exploring the effects of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome in modern-day millennials. Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome, as defined by Dr. Joy DeGruy, describes a set of behaviors or actions associated with the multi-generational trauma experienced by African Americans as a result of our historical treatment within this country. This idea will be explored specifically in season 2 as it pertains to the lack of unity amongst us as a people. Look at every black empire that has existed within Hip Hop for example; Roc-A-Fella, Cash Money, The Wu-Tang Clan. They all split or experienced massive internal strife, taking what could have been a generational success story and be turning it into the status quo for the stereotype that black unity doesn’t exist. Ajani, Quan, Anthony, and Jose were pretty unified during Season 1, so the question is what set of circumstances could fracture that unity?

FULL INTERVIEW LINK

MEET "BLUE COLLAR HUSTLE" SERIES CREATOR ALONGE HAWES

@MartyMcFly you wanted more conflict. Your CERTAINLY gonna get it bro...

@-DMP- @Milk N Cookies @Soundbwoy @awkwardblackgirl @Lady.Libra. @MoonGoddess @Paradise @KaliOshun @Stacker Pentecost @Easy-E @Esco @JoelB @Piff Perkins @Soymuscle Mike @The HONORABLE SKJ @Jax @hustlemania @Majestic @True Blue Moon @UserNameless @LinusCaldwell @mr.africa @Originalman @LauderdaleBoss @King Musa @Achille @obarth @mobbinfms @Illeye buckmatic @IllmaticDelta @PlayerNinety_Nine @malbaker86 @Big Boss @Wild self @Tupac in a Business Suit @GoldenGlove @ZoeGod @Knights89 @BXKingPin82