New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
has your work lead to other offers?

I recently did some Ghostwriting on a script that I can't talk about. Nothing big just an independent production. They liked the work I did with the series so they reached out.

That's about it. Mostly because I'm not putting myself out there in "that" way. I'm only really interested in my own projects plus I still work a full time job so I don't really have the time to invest in others at this particular juncture.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn I didn't know this was a coli breh show. I was on episode 3 and that part about art bars and the coli come on had me :dwillhuh:

Props my nikka in about to watch this whole shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
New Que-Brick album coming 2/29!:blessed:

Just like Souldier Story was for Season 1. Que-Brick's sophomore project, God I'm Tryin will serve as the official soundtrack for Blue Collar Hustle's second season. Peep the press release!

2017 has been a busy year for Quentin Williams. Quentin recently starred, scored, and produced for Season 1 of the critically acclaimed Blue Collar Hustle. Although focused on acting, he has not forgotten his music career as Que-Brick. The Atlanta native is ready to release a new project for his fans. The album, entitled “God I’m Tryin”, was unveiled via a teaser clip on Que-Brick’sInstagram page:

The teaser hints at a new track and a September 29th release date. God, I’m Tryin serves as the follow-up to last year’s Souldier Story. That project marked a milestone for Que as his debut commercial release. Details on the album including the track listing will be revealed as they become available, however, given the proximity of the release date and Que-Brick’s flair for dropping information on a whim, we don’t expect the wait to be long.

GOD I'M TRYIN: ATL ARTIST QUE-BRICK'S NEW RELEASE

@hustlemania @Illeye buckmatic @MoonGoddess @UserNameless @ghostwriterx @LauderdaleBoss @Lady.Libra. @KaliOshun @Prynce @mr.africa @Originalman @Soymuscle Mike @Muad'dib @Muscle Man @Stacker Pentecost @Piff Perkins @UncleTomFord15 @Danie84 @-DMP- @BXKingPin82 @AkaDemiK @spliz @Supreme HD @blazn101 @Tupac in a Business Suit @Wild self @MartyMcFly @GoldenGlove @Majestic @LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Following its critically acclaimed first season, the series was nominated for two awards at the inaugural Minnesota Webfest for Best Drama and Best Representation Of Communities Of Color. In addition, the first season was also named an official selection of the 2017 Urban Mediamakers Film Festival.

“Having Blue Collar Hustle become a part of KweliTV’s rising star is both honoring and humbling,” Hawes previously said. “It has always been my intention to join with others as we rewrite the black American story. KweliTV is the perfect venue to do so.”

Blue Collar Hustle to Stream on KweliTV - BLUNTIQ

@Life is Good @Illeye buckmatic @-DMP- @General Mills @The HONORABLE SKJ @IllmaticDelta @hustlemania @mobbinfms @MoonGoddess @Paradise @Lady.Libra. @Booksnrain @KaliOshun @LinusCaldwell @Piff Perkins @Originalman @UserNameless @LauderdaleBoss @Soymuscle Mike @Milk N Cookies @Muscle Man @Stacker Pentecost @Muad'dib @mr.africa @Supreme HD @AkaDemiK @JoelB @GoldenGlove @Jax @PlayerNinety_Nine @Soundbwoy @UpAndComing @Majestic @Tupac in a Business Suit @Achille @MartyMcFly @blazn101

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Coli Braveheart Bro:wow:

... @Ziggiy did that so hopefully WE wouldn't have to go thru that:mjcry:

BLACKEXCELLENCE:ahh:

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:wow:congrats, breh!!