New Webseries Blue Collar Hustle (SEASON 2 AVAILABLE NOW)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

giphy.gif

Tonight? What time region? I'm central standard time... so I need to know if it's gonna be an hour ahead (11 pm my time) or on that fukking Cali pacific time and I'm waiting on it even longer like :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
giphy.gif

Tonight? What time region? I'm central standard time... so I need to know if it's gonna be an hour ahead (11 pm my time) or on that fukking Cali pacific time and I'm waiting on it even longer like :beli:

Eastern time.

We pushed up the release by one day because we got a lot of feedback stating that viewers would have more time to watch it Saturday going into Sunday instead of Sunday going into Monday

Thank you for the support!!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Eastern time.

We pushed up the release by one day because we got a lot of feedback stating that viewers would have more time to watch it Saturday going into Sunday instead of Sunday going into Monday

Thank you for the support!!
Ukraine-Kid-Celebration-Euro-2012.gif

:salute: making big moves. When you meet Issa Rae lead her to the Insecure thread.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Bout to check out the episodes breh. Congrats on having it come to fruition and getting them views up :salute:

We go back into production next month so seeing your progress has me hype all over again. I'ma probably exchange notes with you on marketing. We've been all about the content but haven't touched social media a ton, but wanna put it out more with new episodes coming soon.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bout to check out the episodes breh. Congrats on having it come to fruition and getting them views up :salute:

We go back into production next month so seeing your progress has me hype all over again. I'ma probably exchange notes with you on marketing. We've been all about the content but haven't touched social media a ton, but wanna put it out more with new episodes coming soon.

I'm here when you need me. Let me know your opinion on the episodes bro

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Excerpt from an interview with Quentin "Que-Brick" Williams who plays Quan Banneker

What do you like about the character you play in the web series?

Quan Banneker is truly a clear representation of me and what I stand for. His drive is so relentless and his passion is unquestionable. Does he have flaws? Of course, but that’s what make him all the more special. You see all sides of him as a man. His charm, how he is loving, also how he is so driven to create a life that’s better for him and his daughter. But the key to his character is you see him constantly trying to evolve and become a better person. I want kids who are up and coming artist, actors, or entrepreneurs to be inspired by him.

Full interview link below

http://crownallqueens.com/quentin-que-brick-williams/

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just finished watching episode 2 and my thoughts are as follows....

Got damn, I really enjoyed the fukk outta this episode. Big improvement from the 1st one. Like outta 1-10, the 1st one was like a 6, but episode 2 is like an 8.

Pros

- The dialogue was more natural and real
- The rappers acting seemed to flow better, but I think the dialogue and shyt he had to say is what helped that. He definitely seemed more natural in this ep.
- I like how so many characters were involved even though it centered around one person
- I liked the different locations that were used.
- The black empowerment was still present, but not forced down your throat
- shyt was more real, than I would say funny, but I still laughed a lil and I still was like ok that nikka saying some real shyt. so good balance on that aspect.

Cons
- My biggest gripe and what kept it from being a 10, was how it ended. With all the real shyt that was going on throughout the episode, I expected the rapping nikka to go into the booth and drop one of the hardest 16 bars ever. Like really channel the trials and tribulations and passion mentioned in the episode into some breathtaking verse and instead he gets ready to and the shyt goes to the credits. Then to top it off, its pretty much an auto tune chorus being played instead of some bars.

That was my only disappointment. I felt like it was a missed opportunity for the music to really speak for itself.

Other than that, the episode was dope and I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Good shyt breh. :obama::salute: