New NFL first round pick Treylon Burks saw Get Out and doubled down

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
nikka please
If this was a female black athlete with a cac..there would have been nothing but vitriol and insults for 100 pages straight
No jokes
No congrats
No nikkas talking about "let's make this a smiley"
90% of the coli live vicariously through these athletes and bucks
Then turn around and wish death on wenches
Gtfoh
No, it would play out the same but with more people defending the lady and claiming we hate black women for not outright kissing her feet. Even for the jokes. Moreover, you wouldn't have twitter on that person's neck and you'd have the entirety of the divestor community rushing to the women's defense, outright slandering men, calling them bullet bags and all other forms of nonsense and y'all would be quiet as kept on that for sure. I refuse to give serious consideration to someone who is selective in their outrage. You GTFOH.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bomani jones showing the Russell Wilson draft video on HBO the other week was proof that he or his writers post here :mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No, it would play out the same but with more people defending the lady and claiming we hate black women for not outright kissing her feet. Even for the jokes. Moreover, you wouldn't have twitter on that person's neck and you'd have the entirety of the divestor community rushing to the women's defense, outright slandering men, calling them bullet bags and all other forms of nonsense and y'all would be quiet as kept on that for sure. I refuse to give serious consideration to someone who is selective in their outrage. You GTFOH.
You smoke dope
You can't even find one thread created by black female posters praising or lusting after cacs
How many pawg threads do we have daily??
Not even close
Bedwenches get nothing but death wishes

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It is, you don't see NBA superstars on the phone with their large mouthed pawgs celebrating being drafted.
Lmao

how many NBA nikkas are from the south? How many nba nikkas are spending 3 years at a school in Alabama, Arkansas, Southern California or Florida?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thread is filled with people outright mocking the guy on top of jokes being sent his way from twitter, on top of people outright criticizing him and in many ways tearing him a new one with few people truly defending him to the extent you see women get defended in bedwench threads. And yes, I'll use that term since the shoe fits and I'll continue to use it because you're not going to stop me. Would you feel better if we called him a bed buck? No one cries about that. Cry more.
You're talking out of your ass. I've seen dudes on here celebrate the death of Black women by the hands of their white partners. Shut the fukk up. And if "bed wench" or "bed buck" is part of your regular vocabulary, then you're a fukking idiot who's opinion doesn't matter anyway.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You smoke dope
I don't actually. Don't even drink. Sounds like you do though.

You can't even find one thread created by black female posters praising or lusting after cacs
Because they have a whole board for it called LSA. Even then, there is a whole subculture devoted to it known as divesters where they refer to black men as bullet bags. I'm sure you love that term.

How many pawg threads do we have daily??
How many of them are by the same person? How many of those compare to the entirety of a fukking message board like LSA and their topics? This is the problem I have, some of you act like there is no world outside of this board. I'm tired of it.

Not even close
Bedwenches get nothing but death wishes
No, they get plenty of people defending them and caping for them. Again, fukk outta here.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You're talking out of your ass. I've seen dudes on here celebrate the death of Black women by the hands of their white partners. Shut the fukk up. And if "bed wench" or "bed buck" is part of your regular vocabulary, then you're a fukking idiot who's opinion doesn't matter anyway.
Just like there was a thread filled with people celebrating a black dude ending up dead at thew hands of his white girlfriend. Go fukk yourself you bytchmade piece of dogshyt. I'll use any word I want to and there is not a damn thing you will do about it. I'd honestly like to see you fukking try.

You came into a thread where a black man is being clowned about his white partner and you whined about bedwenches being clowned. This shows where your priorities lie. This shows your bias. This shows your hypocrisy. Go fukk yourself buddy, you're not fooling anyone.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I'm the greatest and it's nothing you
can do about it.
now change your pad.....it's staring to stink cupcake.
UKVu0t8.gif
:russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just like there was a thread filled with people celebrating a black dude ending up dead at thew hands of his white girlfriend. Go fukk yourself you bytchmade piece of dogshyt. I'll use any word I want to and there is not a damn thing you will do about it. I'd honestly like to see you fukking try.

You came into a thread where a black man is being clowned about his white partner and you whined about bedwenches being clowned. This shows where your priorities lie. This shows your bias. This shows your hypocrisy. Go fukk yourself buddy, you're not fooling anyone.
:mjlol:

I don't give a fukk who people date/marry/fukk. Your claim that Black women who date out receive less flack is horseshyt. Your entire act is performative.