New NFL first round pick Treylon Burks saw Get Out and doubled down

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he already engaged to her
ZvPbXxX.png

No body and a 5 in the face. :mjlol:Them down South Football dudes be bucking hard as hell.:pachaha:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:mjlol:

I don't give a fukk who people date/marry/fukk. Your claim that Black women who date out receive less flack is horseshyt. Your entire act is performative.
Your bias is still showing. Thread about a black man and somehow you made it into a performative dance called "Defend the Wench on Swan Lake". Black women actually get less flack overall than men though and are defended ardently on here. They get praised endlessly while men get little, on their own board. If a man is told to "save himself" he's attacked. And people like you are often the ones doing the attacking. It's sick really. Think about it, I just got negged by you because you were in your feelings in a thread about a black man being clowned and instead of defending him, instead you whined about the word wench.

Goodness gracious y'all.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you see these drafts and there’s white people there mostly they are in the background.

The amount of white people there is astonishing though.

Honestly, I would only want a small crew there and people that are really down for me and not expecting me to drop hella bread on them.

We talking parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. And extended family if y’all close knit like that.

ya it’s weird…looks like there’s a shyt ton of her friends/family versus his

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your bias is still showing. Thread about a black man and somehow you made it into a performative dance called "Defend the Wench on Swan Lake". Black women actually get less flack overall than men though and are defended ardently on here. They get praised endlessly while men get little, on their own board. If a man is told to "save himself" he's attacked. And people like you are often the ones doing the attacking. It's sick really. Think about it, I just got negged by you because you were in your feelings in a thread about a black man being clowned and instead of defending him, instead you whined about the word wench.

Goodness gracious y'all.
:laff:

What was the name of your last account?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never had one. Good to see you're still in your feelings and continuing to prove my point. :yeshrug:
:duck:

"Black women actually get less flack overall than men though and are defended ardently on here. They get praised endlessly while men get little, on their own board."

This is objectively false, especially in this section.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

"Black women actually get less flack overall than men though and are defended ardently on here. They get praised endlessly while men get little, on their own board."

Running from that ban bet now. And it is not false. Black women don't have defenders? We don't have a thread right now among others to specifically to gas up and praise black women? Hell they have their own section on this board. This board, especially when compared to LSA and so on, goes to considerable lengths to protect or advocate for black women in a way that is not done to black men in other forums. Hell, I was decrying action taken against a black woman in another thread but apparently that doesn't count. In any case, your continued fixation on black women in this thread continues to prove my point. I'm baffled by people who claim to care about the black community but don't give a damn about black men. It's like you want them dead.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Running from that ban bet now. And it is not false. Black women don't have defenders? We don't have a thread right now among others to specifically to gas up and praise black women? Hell they have their own section on this board. This board, especially when compared to LSA and so on, goes to considerable lengths to protect or advocate for black women in a way that is not done to black men in other forums. Hell, I was decrying action taken against a black woman in another thread but apparently that doesn't count. In any case, your continued fixation on black women in this thread continues to prove my point. I'm baffled by people who claim to care about the black community but don't give a damn about black men. It's like you want them dead.

Marvelous performance.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

This isn’t false… black women get the “yasss sis!” Rhetoric when they date cacs.

i have family members that literally praised Serena Williams dating that cac