New NFL first round pick Treylon Burks saw Get Out and doubled down

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These moist nikkas are such cowards. They only act like pitbulls for divestors because they can take out their childhood trauma on straight black men.

I’d have a semblance of respect for them if they had the same smoke for wenches that they do for bucks but they never do. Such cowardice with their dikk watching. Pure jealously and envy.

I don’t even date non-black women but I’m tired of seeing these rainbow swallowers hop in straight peoples business. Even on this very board, it’s the same 4/5 gay nikkas that have the same MO:

“straight black men are the problem.”
“Black women can never do any wrong.”
“Black men who date out are the problem but zero smoke for divestors.”

And when you question their sexuality, they act coy and evasive. They’re too ashamed to admit who they really are online, imagine how cowardly they are in real life. :mjlol:

At least there’s a few posters on here who aren’t ashamed of who they are, and unsurprisingly, they’re actually cool posters. See the correlation?

You “men” are literal cowards and you would never have this bass in real life. So you come to a predominately black male board to vent and flex your bird chase where you feel safe. Because in real life, one flick in your fragile pectoral would put you in ICU.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
eve-baby-082022-01-1eb0f7cda8734ddc9914d5bbda519491.jpg
Ain't no way.........

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
aiiint no waaaaay.......he fukking on a stick........not a hip in sight so i know that ass is suicidally depressing..........like damn......have some standards.........she look like she gone die giving birth