New NFL first round pick Treylon Burks saw Get Out and doubled down

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This Nga for real pulling a He Got Game :mjlol:

Granny is about to say “everyone, I need the room alone with my grandson:mjlol:

Nashville?! :mjlit:
Pawg set with the 1st rnd win early here :troll:

:russ: I read it in what I swear would be her voice.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
He could have done better than that in Nashville. He'll get there and find out.

That girl is probably always around though so it's making it hard to see what reality is.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
He’s going to eat down there in Nashville.

He’s going to get them country college white females. Those chicks that ride the party mobiles where you drink and bike playing “ save a horse ride a cowboy”.

Nashville is a good time. Broadway never disappoints. He will have them white hoes googling “how to braid children’s hair” after a few months of raw and regret. One of those or maybe a few will be provided a living behind that chil support.
effing the white girl to some Jason Aldean.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
He gonna have big fun in Nashville :jawalrus:
Need to stay focused tho we traded AJ for him I expect big things

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:yeshrug:

The jokes are funny but make sure to keep this same energy for the wenches. I see some people who do but hot damn, I see a lot of people who don't. :mjpls:
You see it too….most of these poster won’t say shyt when it’s bw/wm…they are never in those threads especially with the same energy. I been calling that shyt out.
This is a damn lie. This thread is relatively joyous compared to some of the threads and things that get said about Black women who date out on here. shyt, at least he's not being called something as horrible as a "bed wench."

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This is a damn lie. This thread is relatively joyous compared to some of the threads and things that get said about Black women who date out on here. shyt, at least he's not being called something as horrible as a "bed wench."
Thread is filled with people outright mocking the guy on top of jokes being sent his way from twitter, on top of people outright criticizing him and in many ways tearing him a new one with few people truly defending him to the extent you see women get defended in bedwench threads. And yes, I'll use that term since the shoe fits and I'll continue to use it because you're not going to stop me. Would you feel better if we called him a bed buck? No one cries about that. Cry more.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yep basketball players are more grounded and pro black.If a little black boy shows a spark in pop Warner the whites swoop in and brain wash them. They are surrounded by their fake Christian conservative culture and told they’re family as long as they produce on the field . I can’t even imagine what they did to a simple nikka like Herschel walker:mjpls:
Your next Georgia senator!!!!:krs:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:yeshrug:

The jokes are funny but make sure to keep this same energy for the wenches. I see some people who do but hot damn, I see a lot of people who don't. :mjpls:
nikka please
If this was a female black athlete with a cac..there would have been nothing but vitriol and insults for 100 pages straight
No jokes
No congrats
No nikkas talking about "let's make this a smiley"
90% of the coli live vicariously through these athletes and bucks
Then turn around and wish death on wenches
Gtfoh