New NFL first round pick Treylon Burks saw Get Out and doubled down

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Folks really dapped this. :snoop:

I'm the greatest and it's nothing you
can do about it.
now change your pad.....it's starting to stink cupcake.
UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
It kinda makes sense when you think about it....:jbhmm:

NFL prospects spend between 3 and 5 years in college. Most go to big state schools chock full of every kind of pawg imaginable: blonde sorority cleat chaser, big titty art girl, Tina Fey-looking biz school broad...and so on.

No matter what kind of personality and look breh likes, there's a pawg for the situation.

NBA prospects by comparison come from a wider variety of schools. Many are smaller schools with less options AND the top brehs are one-and-done. Not enough time to get serious with any broad.

Plus...:jbhmm:.....a lot of this new generation of NBA players are mixed/biracial nikkas with white mommas. Mixed brehs get coached up from their white mommas to avoid Becky because they already know that game.
Cut it out
If you like and want a black woman..you can find one no matter where you live,work or attend school

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is just sad... Exactly why its hard to get respect as black men, we have a bunch a children minded black men walking around. We don't stick together to create wealth, instead this is the shyt that we do which no other race does. The c00ns and the ones who can't think past their dikks and sexual desires are here applauding... Just sad overall.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is just sad... Exactly why its hard to get respect as black men, we have a bunch a children minded black men walking around. We don't stick together to create wealth, instead this is the shyt that we do which no other race does. The c00ns and the ones who can't think past their dikks and sexual desires are here applauding... Just sad overall.
performative militancy. Posturing and using the worst examples to frame brehs as flawed. You don't love "we"

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all worry about this shyt wayyyy to much. It’s funny…but it’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

If Burks is with a white girl or black girl means nothing to any of us. But my timeline went CRAZY after that draft shot. :russ:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Nba players mostly date black women or exoticals.

Football is different as white men are mostly the coaches, trainers etc.. they take these young men in and mold them and having an affinity for white women comes with it.

With basketball there are way more black men are at the forefront of it. And then you got AAU, plenty of black coaches, black mentors so young black male basketball players won’t be molded to chase Becky.
When it comes to football, they'll use the cheerleaders and such as a recruitment tool as well. This occurs mainly in white schools. I've seen that shyt occur. It was very eye-opening.

Cut it out
If you like and want a black woman..you can find one no matter where you live,work or attend school
I know I say this a lot to the point it'll be a running gag at some point but, to be fair, while what you say is true, it takes a considerable amount of devotion to the idea for decent few black men and even more so for black athletes. The sheer amount of non-black women they come across, let alone that are thrown at them, that they are pressured to be with (starting in high school if you go to a suburban or white school) is mind-boggling. Don't get me started on professional programs and the like.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Cut it out

Ita a numbers game really. At these football factories the demographics are like 75% white, 5% black. And the 5% black is mostly dudes, including the athletes. shyt is crazy, you go into a 200 person lecture hall and it’s 6 black people in there. One of my best friends to this day, I met him because I walked into lecture hall, looked into the crowd for a black face, and he was the only one. So I’m like “ well I know where I’m sitting this class” :mjlol:

So you take an athlete that is surrounded by nothing but white girls throwing themselves at him for 3-4 years, you can’t be surprised when that is who he ends up bringing to draft night. NBA prospects are only on campus for 6 months. That’s not long enough to get caught up in the white girl trap.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
*sheriff meeting with the Klan*

sheriff: i'm calling this meeting because of the 1st round pick:jbhmm:
cac 1: yeah yeah we heard sheriff.:beli:
cac 2: what does this even mean?:dwillhuh:
sheriff: this means his pecker is getting sucked by our daughters.:stopitslime:
cac 3: so do we burn a cross or do woogie boogie night.:blessed:
sheriff: no body better not harm a hair on his nappy ass head.:ufdup:
cac 1: but white women?:dwillhuh:
sheriff: he's gonna bring much needed money and attention here.:jbhmm:
cac 2: but he's a ******!!!!:damn:
sheriff: he's a soon to be rich ****** that bring us championships.:ufdup:
cac 3: that ****** has to know where he is.:damn:
sheriff: i'll kill everybody in this damn room if that ****** is harmed.:stopitslime:
cac 1: so what do we do sheriff.....our daughters and wives.:dwillhuh:
sheriff: pray they make him wear a condom or dont.:patrice:
cac 1: or dont:dwillhuh:
cac 3: :gucci:
cac2: :mjtf:
sheriff: those powerful rich ****** genes will make our bloodlines rich!:whoo:
cac 1: go titans!!!!!:lawd:
cac 3: TITANS!!!!!:blessed:
sheriff: i'm sending his license out to patrol so to not fukk with him.:ufdup:

UKVu0t8.gif
Bruh :deadmanny:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:yeshrug:

The jokes are funny but make sure to keep this same energy for the wenches. I see some people who do but hot damn, I see a lot of people who don't. :mjpls:
You see it too….most of these poster won’t say shyt when it’s bw/wm…they are never in those threads especially with the same energy. I been calling that shyt out.