New "Matrix" Trilogy Being Prepped by Wachowskis

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
a black man with a skin disease that bleached his skin. white people never claimed him.
they didnt need to he claimed them, dude went out of his way to harness caucasian features while looking racially ambiguous. You ask anyone about the laws of marketing and they say perception is reality.Sure you could say he is a black man very much like society say mariah is a black woman but peeps that buy them records arent dissecting genetic makeup they buy what they see thats skin deep

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All the people that talk sh!t about the sequels will be lining right up cause the reality is when you become a legendary franchise like "The Matrix", it's critic proof, people will line up. But I'm torn on a Prequel. What people love about The Matrix is the big 3, Neo, Morpheous and Trinity. With Trinity Dead and Neo gone. They should have the new film center round Morpheous trying to retrieve Neo from the machines with a new team. What's crazy is how 3D has exploded since the Triogy ended cause The Matrix Trilogy was the only series that was literally 3D without being 3D.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All the people that talk sh!t about the sequels will be lining right up cause the reality is when you become a legendary franchise like "The Matrix", it's critic proof, people will line up. But I'm torn on a Prequel. What people love about The Matrix is the big 3, Neo, Morpheous and Trinity. With Trinity Dead and Neo gone. They should have the new film center round Morpheous trying to retrieve Neo from the machines with a new team. What's crazy is how 3D has exploded since the Triogy ended cause The Matrix Trilogy was the only series that was literally 3D without being 3D.
what about the lawmower man :why:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
bSkqitr.png

:krs:

not sure where they'd go. either way, not sure how neo could be in it tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
1st "The Matrix Trilogy" is a cultural phenomenon. No Sci-Fi movie penetrated pop culture on that level since "Star Wars". A Matrix Prequel or Matrix 4 in 3D would break box office records. The only reason the Sequels get hate is cause the original film is a masterpiece. There was no where to go but down but "Reloaded" did not get bad reviews, and some of the action sequences are GOAT STATUS. What hurt "Revolutions" was it came out in the same year as "Relaoded" and the most of the movie took place outside of the Matrix. With that said, the Zion machine battle was Epic as well as the last Neo vs Smith Dragonball Z style fight in the rain. Despite the hate, Both Reloaded and Revolutions grossed an record breaking 1.1 Billion Dollars in 2003 alone. Also unlike other franchises, The Matrix is a "Rated-R" franchise. Like "Star Wars", The Matrix Mythology is very vast and there are a lot of layers. "The Animatrix" really broke some sh!t down too. I'm 100% for a new Matrix Trilogy. They should also convert the original trilogy in 3D and re-release it. I personally loved the sequels cause you have to look at it as one story.

The Journey of the One who was Neo. These movies changed cinema. People tend to hate on the Sequels cause honestly they were too blown away by the original. The 1st movie was so good that it took everyone by surprise. I hope they somehow bring Neo and Morpheous back. No More Trinity. Don't get me wrong, she was dope and maybe she can have a cameo in a dream sequence but I don't want a love story in this trilogy. But I'm happy about the news. LOL @ all these lame Matrix rip offs. All "300" was, was The Matrix in Mid evil times. The Matrix has influenced every action movie after it and reinvented Special Effects to the point that George Lucas even had to admit they changed the game. As for their films since the Trilogy. "Speed Racer" was better than the critics said, same with "Cloud Atlas". I have a feeling the Wachoski's are way ahead of their time and their movies will be loved in the future. Can't wait for "Jupiter Ascending".

Be2SCu-CYAIw9ZZ.jpg

Iconic. Legendary. Epic. Revolutionary. This Month is the 15th Anniversary of The Matrix.

this is why I didn't like revolutions. too much time outside of the matrix, and neo having powers outside of the matrix was kinda retarded IMO.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this is why I didn't like revolutions. too much time outside of the matrix, and neo having powers outside of the matrix was kinda retarded IMO.

Well with "Revolutions" they were trying to say Neo was so powerful that even outside of the Matrix he was still "Jesus/God". That's all which is why most of the most took place outside of the Matrix but audiences LOVE Inside The Matrix. I honestly don't even hate "Revolutions", I though it was pretty deep if you look at the layers and Neo's evolution. But it is the weakest film of the Trilogy. But why did people expect "Revolutions" to really bring this all together. The Matrix has to many layers to be solved in 3 films. Even the ending of "Revolutions" was like "OK, we are at peace, FOR NOW". Honestly most "PART III" never live out. How many great Part III's are their? "Return of the Jedi", "Return of the King". There's only a few. But "Reloaded" get lumped into "Revolutions" like it was weak. Anyone saying people hated "Reloaded" didn't see it when it came out in 03, shyt was HUGE that summer.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Loved the first one. Liked the second (has one of the best vehicular action scene I've ever seen). Didn't like the the third one.

I still look forward to another trilogy though, with or without the original cast (og cast are already :flabbynsick: tho).

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I want a prequel where the "ONE" is a black man in a "design" that the machines made where certain groups are constantly oppressed and stifled from reaching their pinnacle of potential...

The reason? There was a glitch in the matrix which allowed the machines to decipher that "The One" was going to be a particular black man. As a result, they oppressed the groups that he could possibly be born from.

In a hope that if the average oppressed person cannot reach peak level potential than how could "the ONE". However, througha Morpheus like character, said protagonist jacks out of the matrix and destroys the machine.

:banderas: