New "Matrix" Trilogy Being Prepped by Wachowskis

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man yall nikkas TRIPPIN...this shyt gonna kill at the box office. I never understand why they wait so long tho, shyt is guaranteed money. If i had a series like Star Wars or the Matrix i'd be cakin off that shyt so hard, i'd release a new movie every damn year lol

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Classics just can't be left alone til they're driven into the ground huh?

Probably gonna be a prequel. :snooze:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I convinced they stole the Matrix, because thats their only good movie, the sequels were trash
and all the other shyt they put out was trash
now their bosses want answer, so hopefully when these movies flop, it will seal their fate
:stopitslime: Cloud Atlas was the best movie i've seen in a LONG time (not counting Inception and The Dark Knight by Nolan the gawd :whew:) and the concept of having the same actors playing all those roles was straight piff :banderas:

definitely agree with everything else you said tho :whew:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
he's still a confused man to me. certain things in life you don't get to choose and you don't get to choose your sex. its like a black man can't say he's white and have everyone go ok yeah you're white.
you ever heard of that guy micheal jackson? :mjpls:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure if I want to delve back into the rabbit hole:ld: And, the special effects has to be on hundred thousand trillion:yeshrug:, because the first Matric sfx alone was the game changer:lupe: Unlike Revolution, they have to make the storyline reflect the greatness of the first movie, and get the computers putin again:sadcam:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: A Cloud Atlas was the best movie i've seen in a LONG time (not counting Inception and The Dark Knight by Nolan the gawd :whew:) and the concept of having the same actors playing all those roles was straight piff :banderas:

definitely agree with everything else you said tho :whew:

Cloud Atlas was garbage

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I convinced they stole the Matrix, because thats their only good movie, the sequels were trash
and all the other shyt they put out was trash
now their bosses want answer, so hopefully when these movies flop, it will seal their fate
I agree. There is such a huge huge huge drop off from the first Matrix to everything else they've done. I used to even hear rumors from numerous heads that the W Brothers weren't even real. you would rarely get pictures of them if any at all. last time you got a pic of them one was having a sex change to become a woman:mindblown:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I thought we learned not to take latino-review seriously.
Why do people keep saying this?

LR is one of the most reliable sites out there and they're broken stories consistently before a lot of other outlets

But anyways....NO...they fukked it up already. Just let it rock man it's over.