New "Matrix" Trilogy Being Prepped by Wachowskis

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cloud Atlas was that good? Guess I'll have to check it out
movie is piff :whew: didn't get enough awards imo, shyt had action/adventure/mystery/comedy/suspense/philosophy all rolled into one :banderas:

edit: just checked on imdb and this film definitely got robbed when it came to awards :beli: and a shytload of people slept on how diverse the and balanced the movie was racially and gender-wise :smh:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Honestly though, 2 and 3 are good movies. They only look abysmal when compared to the greatness and perfection of the first.

But people always sleep on the Animatrix though. That shyt is 100% certified truth. The Second Renaissance parts one and two are so damn good. :ohlawd:

Animatrix was sooooo good.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
part 1 is one my favorite movies of all times. 3 was kind of anticlimatic but I blame the studios. They never let the wachowskis have full control.

Im a huge fan of theirs anyways.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Man they need to stop dikk riding the classics and come up with some new shyt...
Um, they been trying. Hasn't been working.

Anyway, I don't believe this shyt, but if it happens, people will bytch, it won't live up to the billing, but will make a shytload of money and I will be there opening night ready to smile at that 2014 bullet time & all the other goodies they've got in store. They been making batman's for decades, why can't they reboot their shyt?

fukk that. #ALLIN

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie is piff :whew: didn't get enough awards imo, shyt had action/adventure/mystery/comedy/suspense/philosophy all rolled into one :banderas:

edit: just checked on imdb and this film definitely got robbed when it came to awards :beli: and a shytload of people slept on how diverse the and balanced the movie was racially and gender-wise :smh:
movie has great replay value too, despite being 3 hours long

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
movie has great replay value too, despite being 3 hours long
word :whew: Cloud Atlas, Inception, and The Dark Knight are definitely the most replayable "long" movies i've seen in the past 8 years (outside of LoTR and HP of course)

that scene where the truth of those waitresses came out had me

:damn:

:bryan:

:shaq2:
fukk that, the end credits where they showed you how hard they flexed on you with their make-up on those actors :wow: i aint even know the asian chick played the crazy hispanic lady with the dog or the white wife with the red hair and green eyes :mindblown:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its one of those movies you have to watch over and over because you see something new every time
yup. ive peaked at some of the charts and shyt online but havent really read up on it cause id rather pick up on stuff by rewatching the movie

the soundtrack at the end :blessed:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bSkqitr.png
:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan: