Daps
bSkqitr.png

:pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kinda funny how there are all these rumors around the wachowiski brothers...er..."others"...stealing the idea for the matrix...yet they say they did not...yet every movie they have done since then has been horrible...well i thought V was ok...and now here they are...going back to the only hit movies they ever had...which happens to be the movies people say they stole ideas from...

And Joel Silver was executive producer...another guy who has a history of stealing ideas for movies...patricesmiley...

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I convinced they stole the Matrix, because thats their only good movie, the sequels were trash
and all the other shyt they put out was trash
now their bosses want answer, so hopefully when these movies flop, it will seal their fate

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22...t-one-of-the-internets-most-pervasive-hoaxes/

Inside The Billion DollarMatrix Lawsuit, One of the Internet’s Most Pervasive Legends
For 10 years, the story of Sophia Stewart winning a court case for basing "The Matrix" off of her copyrighted screen treatment has continuously cropped up on the web, but court documents show the story is little more than a viral legend.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1st "The Matrix Trilogy" is a cultural phenomenon. No Sci-Fi movie penetrated pop culture on that level since "Star Wars". A Matrix Prequel or Matrix 4 in 3D would break box office records. The only reason the Sequels get hate is cause the original film is a masterpiece. There was no where to go but down but "Reloaded" did not get bad reviews, and some of the action sequences are GOAT STATUS. What hurt "Revolutions" was it came out in the same year as "Relaoded" and the most of the movie took place outside of the Matrix. With that said, the Zion machine battle was Epic as well as the last Neo vs Smith Dragonball Z style fight in the rain. Despite the hate, Both Reloaded and Revolutions grossed an record breaking 1.1 Billion Dollars in 2003 alone. Also unlike other franchises, The Matrix is a "Rated-R" franchise. Like "Star Wars", The Matrix Mythology is very vast and there are a lot of layers. "The Animatrix" really broke some sh!t down too. I'm 100% for a new Matrix Trilogy. They should also convert the original trilogy in 3D and re-release it. I personally loved the sequels cause you have to look at it as one story.

The Journey of the One who was Neo. These movies changed cinema. People tend to hate on the Sequels cause honestly they were too blown away by the original. The 1st movie was so good that it took everyone by surprise. I hope they somehow bring Neo and Morpheous back. No More Trinity. Don't get me wrong, she was dope and maybe she can have a cameo in a dream sequence but I don't want a love story in this trilogy. But I'm happy about the news. LOL @ all these lame Matrix rip offs. All "300" was, was The Matrix in Mid evil times. The Matrix has influenced every action movie after it and reinvented Special Effects to the point that George Lucas even had to admit they changed the game. As for their films since the Trilogy. "Speed Racer" was better than the critics said, same with "Cloud Atlas". I have a feeling the Wachoski's are way ahead of their time and their movies will be loved in the future. Can't wait for "Jupiter Ascending".

Be2SCu-CYAIw9ZZ.jpg

Iconic. Legendary. Epic. Revolutionary. This Month is the 15th Anniversary of The Matrix.

Last edited: