New gen console and game issues. (Buy a warranty for now)

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
I can return mine by January to Target :yeshrug:

Also got 1 year with Sony :yeshrug:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Copped the 2 year geek squad warranty :yeshrug: it’s usually a finesse because you usually don’t need it for most items, but with as much tech that’s in these consoles, I’m not taking any chances

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Copped the 2 year geek squad warranty :yeshrug: it’s usually a finesse because you usually don’t need it for most items, but with as much tech that’s in these consoles, I’m not taking any chances
since when does one buy warranty?
warranty always came with the product

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
since when does one buy warranty?
warranty always came with the product
You get a year factory warranty from PlayStation off rip.

But you can get an extended 2 year warranty from the store you purchased the console from. For example, I got my PS5 at Best Buy, and they offered me a 2 year geek squad warranty that covers any accidental or hardware failures.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You get a year factory warranty from PlayStation off rip.

But you can get an extended 2 year warranty from the store you purchased the console from. For example, I got my PS5 at Best Buy, and they offered me a 2 year geek squad warranty that covers any accidental or hardware failures.
Many of my credit cards already double the normal warranty up to 1 extra year. When my out of warranty Nvidia Shield broke Amex simply gave me a credit for what I paid for it. I contacted Nvidia and pestered them until they gave me a 1 time courtesy replacement. I took the credit Amex gave me and purchased a second one before Nvidia did that so now I have 2.

Had I bought the warranty from Best Buy they would have replaced it but I wouldn't have the second one.