New gen console and game issues. (Buy a warranty for now)

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just had my PS5 crash on me twice today playing COD. Seems like it’s an issue with the next gen version games. I was playing Apex Legends last night on it for a couple hours and not once did it do that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just had my PS5 crash on me twice today playing COD. Seems like it’s an issue with the next gen version games. I was playing Apex Legends last night on it for a couple hours and not once did it do that.

they better fix all this shyt before I start using my shyt

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed that my ps5 will go into rest mode randomly sometime usually if I load a game or go into the Playstation store it will do it once and won’t do it again until I turn off the ps5 and play it again. I’m hoping this is just a software patch. Otherwise I’m selling this thang on eBay.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Not stressing about a handful of bad systems out of millions:yeshrug:
Spoke too soon :francis:

Had Spiderman on pause earlier. Came back and it was froze. Had to unplug the system. Then I got the rebuilding hard disk message. Luckily it booted back up proper. But I ejected Spiderman with the quickness and traded that shyt to a fat kid for ghosts of tsushima and 20 bucks. Spiderman wasn't my cup of tea anyway. Looks amazing but those button mashing games get old quick. Hopefully this is the last of my ps5 issues :beli:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Sounds like I need to avoid Spider-Man by any means necessary, any idea on how I can get some warranty from Amazon ? That’s where I got my console from

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man going thru this thread is alarming :merchant:
If you buy a console second hand and it bricks can you return it, or do you have to go through the person you got it from?
At least a year warranty with Sony
They do. The problem is waiting to get fixed or get a replacement
Well during the ps2 launch that would mean next year. All these reported issues..idk :patrice:
You’d think living in a post RROD world people would know better to not buy a console within the launch period.:francis:
Disc read error never happened
they better fix all this shyt before I start using my shyt
Why would an international baller like yourself wait :hhh:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Haven't owned a console since 2012 was thinking of copping the PS5 but looks like I'll wait for a while
:picard:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Tried to turn my PS5 on and it said it didn't turn of rest mode properly. Nearly had a heart attack but there was a power outage while I was sleep.

All is good but I'm going to need to cop a battery backup :francis:

Breh I probably had like two power outages a month during the life span of my PS4 in rest mode. You good :mjlol: