New gen console and game issues. (Buy a warranty for now)

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I don't think you need an extended warranty. If your shyts going to brick its likely to happen soon after buying it and Sony and Microsoft have the 1 year warranty.

I'll take my chances after the years up and if it breaks I'd take the L and buy a new one. :manny:

The good thing about the store warranty would be you wouldn't have to send your console away and wait to get it back. But even then these stores don't have any extras for replacements anyways. :dead:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Warranty is from the store is usually less hassle than dealing with microsoft, sony or nintendo and much faster.

Can't even imagine how long a wait for a busted system would be from them now with stock warranty.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Warranty is from the store is usually less hassle than dealing with microsoft, sony or nintendo and much faster.

Can't even imagine how long a wait for a busted system would be from them now with stock warranty.

I know that buying with an American Express gives you a warranty as well. My Sams joint on the way was the only one I purchased thru AMEX.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

My Target joint I bought the extended warranty for. I'll repackage this one I opened and sell it to my cousin.