New gen console and game issues. (Buy a warranty for now)

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Lmao this why you don't rush to buy consoles on release day - especially when there are zero games to play on it :mjlol:

They're gonna release a cheaper, slimmer and better performing version at some point anyway.

damn that broke boy mentality strong with this one

im not saying you need to rush out day 1,,but damn this is sad,,, the joy of getting something new is always nice,,,, the idea of waiting years to enjoy something becuz it will be cheaper is probabably the saddest thing i ever read on here,,,live a little bit man spend a few dollars,, life is short

edit :: the cheaper slimmer version u waiting for is also minimum of 2 years out most likely 3.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm glad only the PS5 is having problems . :mjlol:

No,

but PS5 is having the most problems, naturally my feed shows way more xbox than playstation stuff.

Yet reports of plays problems are probably 7 to 1 when it comes to xbox.

I expect all systems to have "some issues" out the gate but playstation 5 is having some pretty big ones.

Enough to were I'd tell the homies to get a in store warranty with there's just in case

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Warranty is from the store is usually less hassle than dealing with microsoft, sony or nintendo and much faster.

Can't even imagine how long a wait for a busted system would be from them now with stock warranty.
You have a way better chance of getting a replacement in a timely fashion from the manufacturer. Best the store is going to do is give you a refund or a rain check.