Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Again shut the fukk up dumb dumb
Is that all you have? Dumb dumb? Im a dummy because you are speaking for nameless niqqas who have never heard of you? And Im the dummy? :usure:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
He probably went to far down the flat earth conspiracy on the internet. :troll:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
There's nothing fake about this.

Fans of the Celtics were acting just like fans of the Nets are now when Cleveland fans warned everyone.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. This is who Kyrie is.

I get that we want to say “hit piece” because it’s a Boston writer, but Jackie is about as good as it gets for NBA writing....She’s not one that specializes in hit pieces on players.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron shielded dude from criticism and he took it for granted. Time to man up:manny:
:mjtf:

What type of bullshyt ass narrative is this? There wasnt a legit reason to criticize kyrie in those days. Dude hit a GW in a game 7 of a finals. He was good in Cleveland.

Other than that, you're saying kyrie took "it" for granted as if he is complaining about the media. As far as I can tell, kyrie doesnt give a damn about the media and doesnt try to portray himself to be certain way through the media. He wouldnt have gone to NY if he was afraid of the media. He simply doesnt care and the media is trying to portray that as a character flaw. Bron dont have jack shyt to do with any of this.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Honestly, I think Kyrie is just a introvert that just loves to hoop. In alot of ways, he got similar traits of a young Kobe.

Also, his mother passed early in his life...I can imagine that having an effect on him also.

These cac reporters need to stfu and stop treating athletes like robots and animals.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
:mjtf:

What type of bullshyt ass narrative is this? There wasnt a legit reason to criticize kyrie in those days. Dude hit a GW in a game 7 of a finals. He was good in Cleveland.

Other than that, you're saying kyrie took "it" for granted as if he is complaining about the media. As far as I can tell, kyrie doesnt give a damn about the media and doesnt try to portray himself to be certain way through the media. He wouldnt have gone to NY if he was afraid of the media. He simply doesnt care and the media is trying to portray that as a character flaw. Bron dont have jack shyt to do with any of this.
Look how triggered you got at the mere mention of Brons name :umad:

Daps
Google kareem abdul jabbar and moody. See how much shyt comes up. Dude was the moodiest player of all time. shyt aint new. It just gets magnified when you're not winning. If the nets were 3-0 instead of 1-2, none of this shyt comes out now.

They're on a witchhunt with kyrie with this shyt, trying to make it seem like he's a loser and can't lead all because he's moody. He's a basketball player, not a talk show host. Kareem was the same way. America always got some weirdo label for quiet dudes.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Google kareem abdul jabbar and moody. See how much shyt comes up. Dude was the moodiest player of all time. shyt aint new. It just gets magnified when you're not winning. If the nets were 3-0 instead of 1-2, none of this shyt comes out now.

They're on a witchhunt with kyrie with this shyt, trying to make it seem like he's a loser and can't lead all because he's moody. He's a basketball player, not a talk show host. Kareem was the same way. America always got some weirdo label for quiet black dudes.
Fixed

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all want him to behave like who? Or what? I still don’t see how he got the label as being “weird”. Flat earth? Answering questions the way he wants, not the way media wants? Not getting along with Bron? Struggling with Boston? Mentored by Kobe? What’s so weird about him that this label keeps growing?
Yes.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't think it's mental health. That's just his personality. Sometimes I don't want to be bothered or talk to anyone. That's how he operates. He enjoys his space and time. People are skeptical of someone who doesn't talk a lot.

Exactly, I get like that some days too. Some days you just like vibing by yourself.

Y’all want him to behave like who? Or what? I still don’t see how he got the label as being “weird”. Flat earth? Answering questions the way he wants, not the way media wants? Not getting along with Bron? Struggling with Boston? Mentored by Kobe? What’s so weird about him that this label keeps growing?

Nothing weird about Kyrie imo, except for the flat Earth explanation, and I think he was trolling with that.

Kyrie going to be one of those guys that retires early, watch

He's already stated that I believe.

And whomever bought up KAJ, was spot on. Dude didn't like dealing with the media, and they painted this negative narrative about dude.