Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kyrie is a NBA champion too. He might be a multiple time champion if it wasn't for injuries. Why do people act like Kyrie is some lifetime loser?
I didn't say he was a loser. He's a champion but he bounced from the winning situation in Cleveland which was surprising

Daps
Dude may be an introvert, they tend to dislike engaging in arbitrary norms unless they understand and agree with the purpose. Being a Black Male introvert is difficult because you often have the expectation that you be "on". Whereas white dudes have greater license to introverted, especially if they are highly talented or skilled.
Quoted for emphasis.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude may be an introvert, they tend to dislike engaging in arbitrary norms unless they understand and agree with the purpose. Being a Black Male introvert is difficult because you often have the expectation that you be "on". Whereas white dudes have greater license to introverted, especially if they are highly talented or skilled.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Women worry about a man's personality.Women care about status and how social a man is.Jackie backtracking because she know she messed up.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's mental health. That's just his personality. Sometimes I don't want to be bothered or talk to anyone. That's how he operates. He enjoys his space and time. People are skeptical of someone who doesn't talk a lot.
Putting everybody under that same realm is reaching in itself. There's the common "up and downs" and folks whose go a little deeper. Don't care to get into the semantics of mental health because a diagnosis or symptoms doesn't mean you're some extreme psycho. People always take mental health to some extreme place while their life mirrors their own need for therapy. :russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
All I know is similar stories came from the Cleveland media & some of the organization on his way out and people in Boston chalked it up to them hating, trying to make him the scapegoat, smear campaign, etc. And then by the end of his run there, similar things were being said.

I’m not saying this is true because obviously I wasn’t there, but I just don’t think this is all some big conspiracy theory. Maybe it’s just how his personality is?
That's obviously "what the issue" is.....if there's even one...which I doubt.

Dude's on here ride Kyrie b/c at one point he was kinda a dikk to LeBron. When dude seems like an a$$hole to play with :manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Since when did being an introvert equate to being moody?

It has nothing to do with being an introvert. Kawhi Leonard is a TRUE introvert and it's not a problem. He comes in with a quiet demeanor and people accept it. We aren't going to say Leonard is moody right? Does he cause drama? No, because his behavior is very consistent.

Joe Johnson is an introvert. Was it really a problem?

People like consistency. Moody is inconsistent behavior, which are the traits Irving exhibits. No one likes trying to figure out if this mufukka is cool today or if he's going to be a bitter bytch ass nygga.

Yall really gotta stop making excuses for bytch ass nyggas, because you like the way they bounce the ball. How do yall not know the difference between an introvert and a person that displays mixed signals and is acting like a weirdo?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Since when did being an introvert equate to being moody?

It has nothing to do with being an introvert. Kawhi Leonard is a TRUE introvert and it's not a problem. He comes in with a quiet demeanor and people accept it. We aren't going to say Leonard is moody right? Does he cause drama? No, because his behavior is very consistent.

Joe Johnson is an introvert. Was it really a problem?

People like consistency. Moody is inconsistent behavior, which are the traits Irving exhibits. No one likes trying to figure out if this mufukka is cool today or if he's going to be a bitter bytch ass nygga.

Yall really gotta stop making excuses for bytch ass nyggas, because you like the way they bounce the ball. How do yall not know the difference between an introvert and a person that displays mixed signals and is acting like a weirdo?

What is this dumb shyt you talking about? Ppl don't like Kyrie because of perception and the way he doesn't go with media click phrases. Kawhi doesn't say shyt and the perception is he's a winner. Notice the difference between him leaving a team right after he won a chip vs Kyrie leaving a chip winning squad? Shut your dumb ass up.