Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yall really gotta stop making excuses for bytch ass nyggas, because you like the way they bounce the ball. How do yall not know the difference between an introvert and a person that displays mixed signals and is acting like a weirdo?

Itll never happen

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Since when did being an introvert equate to being moody?

It has nothing to do with being an introvert. Kawhi Leonard is a TRUE introvert and it's not a problem. He comes in with a quiet demeanor and people accept it. We aren't going to say Leonard is moody right? Does he cause drama? No, because his behavior is very consistent.

Joe Johnson is an introvert. Was it really a problem?

People like consistency. Moody is inconsistent behavior, which are the traits Irving exhibits. No one likes trying to figure out if this mufukka is cool today or if he's going to be a bitter bytch ass nygga.

Yall really gotta stop making excuses for bytch ass nyggas, because you like the way they bounce the ball. How do yall not know the difference between an introvert and a person that displays mixed signals and is acting like a weirdo?

This post is filled with assumptions with no basis and strawmans, so I'll just focus on the question of how do I know Kyrie is an introvert. If you look at what I wrote, I clearly put in the qualifier "may" because I don't have enough information to say with confidence whether Irving is a introvert or not.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post is filled with assumptions with no basis and strawmans, so I'll just focus on the question of how do I know Kyrie is an introvert. If you look at what I wrote, I clearly put in the qualifier "may" because I don't have enough information to say with confidence whether Irving is a introvert or not.

what does being an introvert have to do with being moody? It’s not even relevant.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
what does being an introvert have to do with being moody? It’s not even relevant.

Moodiness is relevant because it is one of the traits that can often be mistakenly attributed to introverts. An introverts desire for solitude, their tendency to be concise when speaking, and dislike of arbitrariness can be perceived as evidence of loneliness, being curt, selfishness, and general "moodiness". I don't know the details of Kyries situation but these are prevalent misguided perceptions of introverts. Are there instances where an introvert just so happens to be an a$$hole as well? Sure. I'm pointing out the potential misdiagnosis of the problem.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Exactly. Who the fukk is actually going to believe some hussy out of Boston has an inside scoop with the Nets? :mjlol:

Bro. You gotta be sick Right now. Kyrie tearing up the New Jersey Nets layer by layer since the moment he wrote down his name on the contract. Time to dig up that old Patrick Ewing jersey from the recycle bin and go back to rooting for the Knicks. Gonna be a rough ride.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bro. You gotta be sick Right now. Kyrie tearing up the New Jersey Nets layer by layer since the moment he wrote down his name on the contract. Time to dig up that old Patrick Ewing jersey from the recycle bin and go back to rooting for the Knicks. Gonna be a rough ride.
All he did was defend Kyrie against the “CAC Boston Media “ only to sit there and watch Kyrie destroy the Nets

I tried to tell em

:mjlol:

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All he did was defend Kyrie against the “CAC Boston Media “ only to sit there and watch Kyrie destroy the Nets

I tried to tell em

:mjlol:

Kyrie did the Nets worse than he did the Celtics. Didn’t think that was possible but he completely destroyed that franchise.

Them boys threw away all the young core and draft picks until 2027 for Ben Simmons. They can still compete and be a good team but Kyrie gonna walk out(to piss them off) and sign a MLE $6 million deal with the Lakers to make sure they get absolutely nothing in return and gonna have to sell KD for Pennies on the dollar, sell your souls for 7 playoff wins in 3 years… UNBELIEVABLE

:russ:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kyrie did the Nets worse than he did the Celtics. Didn’t think that was possible but he completely destroyed that franchise.

Them boys threw away all the young core and draft picks until 2027 for Ben Simmons. Gonna let Kyrie walk out(to piss them off) and sign a MLE $6 million deal with the Lakers and gonna have to sell KD for Pennies in the dollar, sell your souls for 7 playoff wins in 3 years… UNBELIEVABLE

:russ:

nikkas gon learn that Kyrie is the REAL Team Obliterator Word to T.O

:russ: :ohlawd:

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas gon learn that Kyrie is the REAL Team Obliterator Word to T.O

:russ: :ohlawd:

He gotta be the biggest locker room cancer in the history of all sports. He’s the good looking chick in the hood with a bi-polar disorder that guys think they can change until she burns down the house like Lisa”left eye”Lopes.

1erg3TK_d.webp

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mans is a fukkin weirdo it’s that simple... He one of those dudes you want to punch in the face for being a fukk nikka...

It’s BK’s problem now

Nets had 2 other teams to draw from to get a since of what dude was about... they weighed the pros and cons.. clearly they took the pros lmaooo

Now they got this nikka and Durant sensitive ass in the NY market... what could go wrong :mjlol:

He in the NY market now it’s only going to get worse

Kyrie is just a flakey fake nikka.. KD just a misunderstood dude but he will chop it up with you and won’t be fake about nothing.. Kyrie the type of dude you would say good morning too one day and he will acknowledge and then the very next day you say good morning and he will just completely ignore you and you know he heard you..

:unimpressed:

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Him and Durant are both weirdos. May not end well.

Edit:

This is from Macmullen so I take back what I said. She has an agenda
Mood swings huh

you mean like he’s a regular human being :unimpressed:

media already planting seeds :unimpressed:

I bet that clown who wrote that garbage doesn’t have ‘mood swings’ :unimpressed:

FIXED

Your man Iron Monkey has already sent me 5 texts kn Kyrie the last week. :laff:

theyre obsessed..

Im supposed to buy into an “unnamed” Nets team source .

Why would someone in the front office even tell this to a reporter?:mjtf:

Front office leak new to reporters all the time, Players Talk to reporters, agents talk to reporters as well.

The reporter is from Boston. Fake news. Everyone is leaving Boston.
Everybody leaving The New Jersey Nets.