Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So no reports and journalists in New York, with all their connections and ties to the ball club, all their own personal insiders have reported anything like this but somehow a bytch in Boston (the team he just left for New York) has the inside scoop that more experienced and more indoctrinated reporters in their own city cant get?:mjlol:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Jackie is a well known sports writer

Y’all really think a well known sports writer at ESPN is just gonna conjure up some bullshyt and put her credibility at stake for future shyt at the expense of Kyrie Irving
Be reasonable. They do this all the time but don’t get checked unless it’s egregious. The woman hasn’t been relevant in years.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a kyrie type dude but it’s because I don’t really like most of the people I deal with. I’m not too much of a weirdo but I don’t have the attention span for people period. Working with white people doesn’t help.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't the first or last mercurial cat. Most of these dudes that have elite talent, and have had said talent all their life, and have been sucked off as a result have their own little quirks or full blown issues. It all comes down to how much your impact balances that out. The thing with Kyrie is that he has yet to show that his impact (not numbers, or :whoo:moves or shots, but actual impact on a team) does indeed balance his shyt out. KD showed that is extraness was worth it. Bron too. Kobe too. Kawhi as well. It will be interesting to see if he can do that this year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jackie is a well known sports writer

Y’all really think a well known sports writer at ESPN is just gonna conjure up some bullshyt and put her credibility at stake for future shyt at the expense of Kyrie Irving

I don't put shyt past anyone in the name of a dollar and ratings/clicks... Even her. She gets tossed by espn and go where? Print media is dying. That espn check means a lot.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Y'all are caping hard as hell in here
All I know is similar stories came from the Cleveland media & some of the organization on his way out and people in Boston chalked it up to them hating, trying to make him the scapegoat, smear campaign, etc. And then by the end of his run there, similar things were being said.

I’m not saying this is true because obviously I wasn’t there, but I just don’t think this is all some big conspiracy theory. Maybe it’s just how his personality is?
Exactly.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Google kareem abdul jabbar and moody. See how much shyt comes up. Dude was the moodiest player of all time. shyt aint new. It just gets magnified when you're not winning. If the nets were 3-0 instead of 1-2, none of this shyt comes out now.

They're on a witchhunt with kyrie with this shyt, trying to make it seem like he's a loser and can't lead all because he's moody. He's a basketball player, not a talk show host. Kareem was the same way. America always got some weirdo label for quiet dudes.
Kareem and Magic were big time winners tho. Big difference. Plus no social media back then

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm against sports writers questioning a person's mental health. That's disrespectful as hell.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Dude may be an introvert, they tend to dislike engaging in arbitrary norms unless they understand and agree with the purpose. Being a Black Male introvert is difficult because you often have the expectation that you be "on". Whereas white dudes have greater license to introverted, especially if they are highly talented or skilled.