Nets already Noticing Kyrie Irving’s “mood swings and funks”

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so when he doesn't talk to anyone, does he like literally go non-verbal and ignore everyone on the team? or is he just short with them and aloof? because there is a big difference.

even the teammates he friends with, practices with and travels with, i can understand not being close to some dudes, but everyone? or is it just coaches/front office people complaining?

if it's all of his teammates and he's legit silent that's some weirdo shyt. :unimpressed:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a non story and i dont fukk with kyrie
I agree : we all know Kyrie is probably a weirdo but he is talented as fukk so I’m sure the nets don’t mind his eccentricities as he’s a superstar and can win them games . Jordan was a garbage human being but he was a winner it only become problem when you suck

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
tenor.gif

To be fair id have the same reaction

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Mans is a fukkin weirdo it’s that simple... He one of those dudes you want to punch in the face for being a fukk nikka...

It’s BK’s problem now
I was wondering how it was going to work with Durant there also. Because I view him exactly the same as what you described Irving. :manny:

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
tangent and not going to be a popular opinion
but since the knicks are rebuilding
and when the clippers were trash for a long time

I dont see why sports cities like NY or LA hate on the other team
you can still like the Knicks or the Lakers and hope your city wins... it gives yall 2 chances at greatness.
When Brooklyn falls off, boom... now you got the Knicks to watch again... its dope to have something big regardless.
I know die hard fans are different but nothing is gonna stop me from watching and liking great basketball.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was wondering how it was going to work with Durant there also. Because I view him exactly the same as what described Irving. :manny:
Kyrie is just a flakey fake nikka.. KD just a misunderstood dude but he will chop it up with you and won’t be fake about nothing.. Kyrie the type of dude you would say good morning too one day and he will acknowledge and then the very next day you say good morning and he will just completely ignore you and you know he heard you..

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

you can still like the Knicks or the Lakers and hope your city wins... it gives yall 2 chances at greatness.
When Brooklyn falls off, boom... now you got the Knicks to watch again... its dope to have something big regardless.
I know die hard fans are different but nothing is gonna stop me from watching and liking great basketball.
with la i can understand rooting for both

the clippers are the la clippers

nets are from new.jersey & they rep the borough of brooklyn

personally i respect the bk born & ot transplant nets fans

otherwise it's fraudulent & weird to be a hoops fan & not rock with your hometown team

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

In basketball it makes perfect sense to me because proximity be damned, they’re still a division/conference rival...(and like poster above mentioned, relocation plays a huge part as well)...football and baseball where the same city teams are in different conferences/leagues I could see how some folks could root for both...but there's always gonna be a favored son so to speak

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie is just a flakey fake nikka.. KD just a misunderstood dude but he will chop it up with you and won’t be fake about nothing.. Kyrie the type of dude you would say good morning too one day and he will acknowledge and then the very next day you say good morning and he will just completely ignore you and you know he heard you..

:gucci::gucci: