A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
with la i can understand rooting for both

the clippers are the la clippers

nets are from new.jersey & they rep the borough of brooklyn

personally i respect the bk born & ot transplant nets fans

otherwise it's fraudulent & weird to be a hoops fan & not rock with your hometown team

I guess it makes sense because I'm on the other side of NY so I'm not in proximity to root for anyone in particular.
I liked the Suns and Grizzlies, Blazers.
Moved on to the Thunder, Lakers for the end of Kobe
Liked watching the Warriors with KD, and OKC still and Houston sometimes
Now I'm watching Rockets and Brooklyn mainly

But I've been rooting and hoping NYK pull it together, I enjoyed the Melo years. I guess like you said, it probably effects things more when you live down the street.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I guess it makes sense because I'm on the other side of NY so I'm not in proximity to root for anyone in particular.
I liked the Suns and Grizzlies, Blazers.
Moved on to the Thunder, Lakers for the end of Kobe
Liked watching the Warriors with KD, and OKC still and Houston sometimes
Now I'm watching Rockets and Brooklyn mainly

But I've been rooting and hoping NYK pull it together, I enjoyed the Melo years. I guess like you said, it probably effects things more when you live down the street.
i love hoops point blank

so i will enjoy it all

but the hometeam takes priority

born & raised uptXwn so it's the new.york.knicks i gotta rock with

ya digg¿

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
do might really have a mood disorder :yeshrug: the grandiose nature of some of the shyt he says trends towards that BPII shyt too :pachaha:

obviously you can't diagnose from news articles but his history brings up legitimate questions imo. Some lamictal might do that brother well.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No matter what this is not a good article/hit piece for the Nets. Four games into the season and two new stars added. No telling the storylines they're about to drum up with Durant gets healthy:hhh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If the nikka don't feel like talking then leave him alone unless it's urgent :gucci: nothin problematic about this except them tryna control how he socializes (or doesn't)

Having anti-social days isn't a mental condition that needs therapy or prescriptions
YOU CANT BE ANTISOCIAL PLAYING FOR A TEAM :laff:

NBA JUST NEEDS TO MAKE A 1 ON 1 LEAGUE FOR ALL THESE WEIRDOS

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If the nikka don't feel like talking then leave him alone unless it's urgent :gucci: nothin problematic about this except them tryna control how he socializes (or doesn't)

Having anti-social days isn't a mental condition that needs therapy or prescriptions

Hell naw it don’t work like that in sports fam,you gotta build that chemistry with one another,so Kyrie again being a fukk nikka just like he was in Boston,shyt Derrick Rose was a mute when he first came into the league and known for being quiet but all his teammates loved him,don’t nobody like Kyrie it’s deeper than what you thinking

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hell naw it don’t work like that in sports fam,you gotta build that chemistry with one another,so Kyrie again being a fukk nikka just like he was in Boston,shyt Derrick Rose was a mute when he first came into the league and known for being quiet but all his teammates loved him,don’t nobody like Kyrie it’s deeper than what you thinking
The fukk are you speaking for? You dont know any of these niqqas. :dahell:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Kyrie is just a flakey fake nikka.. KD just a misunderstood dude but he will chop it up with you and won’t be fake about nothing.. Kyrie the type of dude you would say good morning too one day and he will acknowledge and then the very next day you say good morning and he will just completely ignore you and you know he heard you..
See that's crazy cuz I see Durant doing the same thing. I think they both fake fukk nikkas.

And you ain't Lamont's pops.:ufdup: It was proven that you slept with Aunt Esther:scust:

Last edited: