Netflix lost 100k subscribers this quarter

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
Showtime is not included for $6 and you're also getting ads. You also listed nothing but TV shows that has/are also been on netflix

I get showtime included for 6$. I got it and hulu through spotifys student plan.
The ads dont matter, i use them as a snack run/bathroom break
Those shows are elite.

fukk netflix for upping their pricing

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I let my account lapse months ago when I got a new card and never updated it.

Still haven't gotten in back (but I may in the future).

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hulu has better anime and animated programming for adults if you are into that sort of thing.

Netflix has MUUCCHHH better originals.

Where they both lack is black programming. I can’t think off the cuff of ONE black led original series on Hulu, and Netflix just fukking Cancelled She’s Gotta Have it. They still have Dear White People but thats just one show.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Hulu has better anime and animated programming for adults if you are into that sort of thing.

Netflix has MUUCCHHH better originals.

Where they both lack is black programming. I can’t think off the cuff of ONE black led original series on Hulu, and Netflix just fukking Cancelled She’s Gotta Have it. They still have Dear White People but thats just one show.

netflix got way more shows and movies with black leads than hulu.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I know. Hulu absolutely sucks for black content

I'm still waiting for these dumbass execs to realize they can get a 1million+ more customers just by getting those older black sitcoms from the 80's and 90's. we can't even get them on dvd:francis:

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I'm still waiting for these dumbass execs to realize they can get a 1million+ more customers just by getting those older black sitcoms from the 80's and 90's. we can't even get them on dvd:francis:

They added a bunch of black sitcoms from the TGIF days so I think they know it.

The other black sitcoms, are harder because of the networks having their hands in the pots. I think they'll show up on the services owned by NBC, CBS, and ABC/Disney.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I don't think Netflix is going away any time soon. They have a reputation for original content that otherwise wouldn't get greenlit and they have a bunch of high profile releases coming like the Scorsese shyt and all their original series that are already popular. If worse comes to worst they'll get absorbed by one of the other streamers but continue as a studio.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

some distributors are saving those shows for their own platform. warner bros own fresh prince, family matters, martin and wayans bros and it seems like they will release them with HBO Max and i hope so.

i really like everybody hates chris but i think you can only get that through CW.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
some distributors are saving those shows for their own platform. warner bros own fresh prince, family matters, martin and wayans bros and it seems like they will release them with HBO Max and i hope so.

i really like everybody hates chris but i think you can only get that through CW.
EHC is on Hulu