Netflix lost 100k subscribers this quarter

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Microsoft is gonna buy them and they'll have the rights to a ton of Xbox IP, but they'll need to throw big money at talented writers and directors.
this makes a lot of sense especially since Netflix wants to get into gaming and msfr wants the xbox to be a mutlitmedia device.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The only way that Netflix can hang with the Gawds like HBOMax is to find a exclusive sport to cover. I'm talking about working out a deal to include MLB to the service since 17.99 is a fukking joke for what you are getting with Netflix.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The only way that Netflix can hang with the Gawds like HBOMax is to find a exclusive sport to cover. I'm talking about working out a deal to include MLB to the service since 17.99 is a fukking joke for what you are getting with Netflix.
You know they have the most subs by like 150 million compared to HBOMax. The only one close is Amazon Prime which also offers overnight delivery with their streaming to get there.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll admit this past year I don't even go in the app unless stranger things is on

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
they need to sign on the MLS and some tier 2 football leauges from other countries

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
OR they could get the USFL and make that the home for the alternative to the NFL.

Apple got the MLS deal :francis:
man fukk apple, I still dont know why they even have streaming. I understand, cause It's more money, but I like my big companies focused on what they're good at, like they used to be the first half of the last century