Netflix lost 100k subscribers this quarter

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Out of all those i was only interested in Lost in Space. it was pretty good too, but they still haven't renewed for a second season. :unimpressed:
:usure:
MKRxbme.jpg

And you gotta give those other originals a chance, homie.

Some of y'all are coming off biased. A good amount of Netflix og series are just as good as cable tv shows.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:usure:
MKRxbme.jpg

And you gotta give those other originals a chance, homie.

Some of y'all are coming off biased. A good amount of Netflix og series are just as good as cable tv shows.
I don't watch cable shows anymore either. I thought netflix was gonna start making good movies? Not be another CBS. But another Disney.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
All they got now is fukking international shows that’s awfully dubbed. shyt about to get bushed

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Im noticing a concerned effort to report bad Netflix press. Getting spooky out here

Netflix was everybody's friend when nobody else had a streaming service and they were giving out 100s of millions to air their shyt.

Now when major companies have their own services, suddenly "Netflix is over" doomsday propaganda is the wave.

:sas2:

I'm not a Netflix defender, but if there's ever been an "agenda" (which is a Coli fav word), this is one of them.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Netflix was everybody's friend when nobody else had a streaming service and they were giving out 100s of millions to air their shyt.

Now when major companies have their own services, suddenly "Netflix is over" doomsday propaganda is the wave.

:sas2:

I'm not a Netflix defender, but if there's ever been an "agenda" (which is a Coli fav word), this is one of them.

i've been shytting on netflix for years. i gave them a pass because they were still building their original content but their grace period is over and they gotta take criticism like every other studio or network. when sony, fox, disney, WB or any other company drop a dud or BS movie they catch a lot of heat. the same will happen to netflix.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
yeah they have to step that up now and make some adjustments or they will get Blockbuster'd
:mindblown:Blockbuster got Blockbuster'd because a new format came out and made renting VHS irrelevant. Streaming, yet another format, was the nail in the coffin. New streaming services aren't a new format. It's just the same shyt on a different platform. The onus isn't on Netflix to do anything different. It's on these new streaming services to compel people to invest their time and dollars into their service. Netflix has well over 100 million people already invested in their service. Will they lose subscribers or see subscriber growth slow down as new competitors enter the market: of course. They have more than a healthy enough headstart to weather that though. The question is if the competitors can attract people, create a large stable base, and last as long as Netflix has.