Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm bugging out right now, friends.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I started watching earlier this week and then started getting texts and seeing facebook posts from all these kids I grew up with.

The guys that created this show, wrote it, directed it, etc, are two twin brothers that I grew up with. Matt and Ross Duffer. They've been making movies since 3rd or 4th grade, and they were always using camcorders and doing little homemade movies for as long as I can remember.

After we graduated high school in 2003 I fell out of touch with them, but I knew they were so passionate about wanting to be directors, I was always surprised they never made it...

I guess they finally did.

Durham, NC, represent! We have some talent down here in the south.

:banderas:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I started watching earlier this week and then started getting texts and seeing facebook posts from all these kids I grew up with.

The guys that created this show, wrote it, directed it, etc, are two twin brothers that I grew up with. Matt and Ross Duffer. They've been making movies since 3rd or 4th grade, and they were always using camcorders and doing little homemade movies for as long as I can remember.

After we graduated high school in 2003 I fell out of touch with them, but I knew they were so passionate about wanting to be directors, I was always surprised they never made it...

cool story, bro:comeon:

no that's really a cool story! :ohhh::salute:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this. I was really impressed by how good the kids were. Eleven coming back next season to fight Will when he transforms :banderas:

:pachaha:at how nobody gave a shyt about Barb but Nancy, Barb's mom wasn't shyt. "Oh I thought she was with you:ld:"

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Ayo...dis shyt is fukkin CRACK, nikka. :damn:

And I'm gettin all kinds of dope nostalgia like feels from alladat Sci Fi/fantasy piff(film,tv, books) I grew up entertained by from da 80s/90s.

We got one right chea, brehs. :wow:
52rubdt.jpg

That's crazy dog. Cool shyt.