Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lucas = Black Excellence

And y'all know I'm usually critical of how Cacywood be doing us.

But here, Lucas was actually the smartest, most rational kid. Mike fukked around and got sprung after two seconds, Lucas tried to talk some sense into him but Mike was a young simp. Before El broke their fight up, Lucas was on top of Mike about to pummel his ass. Lucas was also the only one that showed some independence from the group by going on a straight up Private Reconnaissance Black Excellence Mission.

Lucas >>> Finn >>>>>> Blue Ranger
Toothless > Lucas :mjpls: my homie toothless kept it all peaceful on some dalai lama shyt, Lucas was rational, but also let himself get overcome with emotion and would get into fisticuffs. Toothless was the MVP honestly, but Lucas was very perceptive and came in 2nd on my MVP ballot.

But they also couldn't have done any of it without Eleven, but then you could also say the monster wouldn't have even been there if it wasn't for Eleven :ld:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Knocked this out over the weekend. Overall pretty fun show, but shyt got too goofy for me toward the end. I liked the whole government conspiracy angle, experimenting with kids shyt. I wish they focused more on that and less on the bullshyt with the monster.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Good lord :banderas:

When El came through at the Quarry on some

:demonic:

biDFHU0.gif

Everyone knocked it out the park from an acting point of view and everything else was perfect.

:wow:

10/10