Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got done with s1after bingeing the last two days and this one is my favorite series.

That throwback to 80's movies all wrapped up in a bundle was masterfully executed :wow:

Winona did a excellent job acting. She always had skills but the bytch just had to have sticky fingers:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just finished the series. I had to be prodded by my girlfriend to give it a chance because with everything that's been going on out in the real world the last thing I wanted to watch was some whimsical Cac fantasy but I'm glad I did. It kind of reminded me of a serialized version of Super 8. And the black kid DIDNT die which is always a plus in these types of shows.

Hope when they release a season 2 they keep the same cast and do a direct continuation

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I get that but when the little girl was in the room and the creature was coming out of the wall but she wasn't bleeding.
sometimes jaws rolled up on swimmers with no blood :manny:

Season 2 needs to explain why the scientist wanted to make contact with that beast anyway

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
2 episodes deep

fukk errands, I ain't leavin the crib today

200w.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Not a fan of sci fi nor was I born in the 80s but this was alright.

Can someone break it down for me all the way though in spoiler format? I still don't understand the connection between "papa", telekinesis, and that monster thing.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of sci fi nor was I born in the 80s but this was alright.

Can someone break it down for me all the way though in spoiler format? I still don't understand the connection between "papa", telekinesis, and that monster thing.

Matthew Modine, El's mom and the monster had a weird sexual tryst and threesome resulting in the birth of El who possessed the monster's powers. Matthew Modine then wanted to use El for the military

I think that's what I liked about the show, they didn't spoonfeed you anything :ehh: