Netflix original series right now

curry-slick-moves-vs-spurs-stephen-curry-gifs.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The two dudes he went in the whip with were from the government?
Just a theory but with the apparent death of El's father, I think the Sheriff is leading that military project now for the government especially since he (and Will's mom) are the first documented people to go into the upside down world and make it out alive (not counting the sister). Going by the end with him leaving the Eggos out in the forest, he knows El is still out there somewhere and he's leading the effort to find her...

Daps
one thing I didnt get is why they put the fire out when creature was burning.

He obviously bleeds

But damn, just let the house burn. Wasn't that nice anyway, lol

Matthew Modine, El's mom and the monster had a weird sexual tryst and threesome resulting in the birth of El who possessed the monster's powers. Matthew Modine then wanted to use El for the military

I think that's what I liked about the show, they didn't spoonfeed you anything :ehh:

I thought the same thing lmao. I would've let the whole house burn down.

-

No. El got her powers because her mother was doing LSD / Experiments while she was still pregnant.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Finished it early this morn...binged the last 4 episodes....good lord :wow: Netflix is a problem out here for real. Show was incredible and I'm itching for season 2. Dope, refreshing story. Dope characters (all the kids killed it). The upside down aspect of the show. Crazy. The 80s homage was on point.

I need more.

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finished it last night....good lord :wow: Netflix is a problem out here for real. Show was incredible and I'm itching for season 2. Dope, refreshing story. Dope characters (all the kids killed it). The upside down aspect of the show. Crazy. The 80s homage was on point.

I need more.

I started ep 1 around 1am and I've been watching non stop. I knew after episode 3 I wasn't going to be able to stop and would probably finish this in one sitting. This show is amazing to watch. One of the best I've ever seen.