Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this past weekend amazing show. Glad I didn't get caught up in the hype. Felt like a movie if anything. Great acting from the kids and the scores and soundtrack were piff. Great suspense and horror vibes, kept me and my girl engaged throughout and she don't fukk with sci fi like that.

Only thing off was the way Harper just goes into the facility to find will without a solid plan lol and the pedo vibes with the Nancy love scenes she looks 14:scust:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this past weekend amazing show. Glad I didn't get caught up in the hype. Felt like a movie if anything. Great acting from the kids and the scores and soundtrack were piff. Great suspense and horror vibes, kept me and my girl engaged throughout and she don't fukk with sci fi like that.

Only thing off was the way Harper just goes into the facility to find will without a solid plan lol and the pedo vibes with the Nancy love scenes she looks 14:scust:
Nancy is definitely of age. Trust me, I checked with the quickness when I started watching lol. Show probably my favorite Netflix original.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Nancy is definitely of age. Trust me, I checked with the quickness when I started watching lol. Show probably my favorite Netflix original.

I'm just saying she don't even look like a senior in high school. Back in the days they had 18+ chicks playing highscool chicks.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm just saying she don't even look like a senior in high school. Back in the days they had 18+ chicks playing highscool chicks.
A lot of that has to do with the way they do her hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc.

Like here is her at some red carpet event or something
1200px-Natalia_Dyer_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg