All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Brehs :whew:

This shyt was pure fire.

El catching bodies :ooh:

Mike stealing kisses :steviej:

That sling shot scene.. I hit the :shaq2: face thinking "oh ok all those bullets missed the 'magic spot' but this fukking rock from ep 4 or whatever hit it?" Then I saw 011 come through the cut :demonic:

Again brehs :banderas:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
one thing I didnt get is why they put the fire out when creature was burning.

He obviously bleeds

But damn, just let the house burn. Wasn't that nice anyway, lol
Lol they stupidly assumed it was dead, I did think they were just going to burn the whole house down before hand tho.
I'm only on episode 4 or 5 right now but :ohlawd: and:mindblown:
shyt was made for us breh, so damn good

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
brehs what if the dimension that the monster is from is a parallel universe where the cold war actually went nuclear and that the reason the two dimensions were able to interact was because of Eleven? It would explain the toxic environment/atmosphere that the creature lives in and why in it's world there are the same houses/and that kids tree fort thing were in the exact same places just a parallel universe

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
definitely, and like someone said, firestarter. above all else, FS is the father of this show

the IT reference is double-layered too, because stephen king using the slingshot is an obvious reference to david defeating goliath. and the idea of a "shadow vale" is reminiscent of hebrew mythology of the afterlife, pre-judgment day. low key a lot of biblical references in this thing, directly or indirectly

Yup.

firedrew.jpg

Good reference link
A Stranger Things Glossary: Every Major Film Reference in the Show, From A–Z

Edit: Another Reference I haven't seen anywhere is The Lost Boys

I think it was Lucus?( Black Kid ) when he was getting ready to go to the Government facility. He tied the headband and belt just like the Frog Brothers

00314351.jpg

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
That's a good question. Or maybe the hole is open from its side and it can see the tear more easily. Think about how other animals see in different light spectrums.

I think it's open from it's side, Remember how the tree closed up after a few minutes? The girl let the monster know about our dimension, I assume they were trying to show that by the black room and how the monster had it's back turned towards her the entire time until she walked up and touched it. But even then the monster could only move within a 1 mile radius on our side.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think it's open from it's side, Remember how the tree closed up after a few minutes? The girl let the monster know about our dimension, I assume they were trying to show that by the black room and how the monster had it's back turned towards her the entire time until she walked up and touched it. But even then the monster could only move within a 1 mile radius on our side.
True. I wonder why that was, I also wonder how it was able to just appear sometimes at the scent of blood and sometimes in a place with no blood

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Probably going to watch this again over the weekend to see if I missed any references and the show was just that great.

Steady B

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
brehs what if the dimension that the monster is from is a parallel universe where the cold war actually went nuclear and that the reason the two dimensions were able to interact was because of Eleven? It would explain the toxic environment/atmosphere that the creature lives in and why in it's world there are the same houses/and that kids tree fort thing were in the exact same places just a parallel universe

:ohhh:

Last edited: