Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winoa ryder old Klepto ass can still get the D:mjpls:

winona-ryder-marc-jacobs-show-at-spring-2016-ny-fashion-week_3.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this shyt was good. i don't even know what it's necessarily about in the end, but i don't care. some excellent acting from the kids in this shyt (Mike was kinda meh, but the rest were excellent) the teens were really good too. Nancy would be really cute (she's 20, relax) if she wasn't clearly anorexic. Sheriff was that dude, Winona was ehhhhh, but they needed her for name recognition.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the monster shoulda done some more villain stuff.

the monster and 11 are both alive the monster is gonna regenerate because after 11 destroyed him in the real world, Will and Hopper and his mom was still trapped in his upside down world. I think the lack of attention to Barb was weak. I think Nancy's dad was completely irrelevant in the whole show. I think they loosely refer to 11 actually being someone's child that was basically abducted. Lucas got the gif faces yo that nikka be spazzing. The kids really do a great job. Even the baby making faces at the dinner table. Nancy's role was kinda annoying but I guess it worked out. Will's mom and especially Hopper shoulda been contaminated. Will shoulda been monitored for a cool ass minute too.

7.5/10 it's not the best show ever and it's not terrible it has some good elements and I like the originality. The diverse ethnicities in actors were cool too.

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Finished it, this show is so nice :wow: only thing I wonder is how they're gonna do a season 2 since there is not a lot of the mystery left, which was the main thing that pulled me in storywise, sure there are some questions here and there and ofcourse the obvious opening for a sequel they set up in the final scenes, I'm just not sure it'll be enough. Then again I loved this so much I will watch it anyway:yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the dude who played Jonathan somehow looked like 14 different known actors at once. from scene to scene he looked like anyone from Dicaprio to Bill Hader.

also someone said Nancy and Mike's dad was a pointless character. he was a minor character and i thought he was funny in the sense he was just an aloof parent. i feel like there was always one of those in the movies this is paying homage to.

this is all.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dude who played Jonathan somehow looked like 14 different known actors at once. from scene to scene he looked like anyone from Dicaprio to Bill Hader.

also someone said Nancy and Mike's dad was a pointless character. he was a minor character and i thought he was funny in the sense he was just an aloof parent. i feel like there was always one of those in the movies this is paying homage to.

this is all.
nikka look's like the lost boy's dad

6gHPQQm.png
Max.jpg
5546221_gal.jpg

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this shyt was good. i don't even know what it's necessarily about in the end, but i don't care. some excellent acting from the kids in this shyt (Mike was kinda meh, but the rest were excellent) the teens were really good too. Nancy would be really cute (she's 20, relax) if she wasn't clearly anorexic. Sheriff was that dude, Winona was ehhhhh, but they needed her for name recognition.
Will's dad put in more work than Nancy's dad breh. His character :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Finished it, this show is so nice :wow: only thing I wonder is how they're gonna do a season 2 since there is not a lot of the mystery left, which was the main thing that pulled me in storywise, sure there are some questions here and there and ofcourse the obvious opening for a sequel they set up in the final scenes, I'm just not sure it'll be enough. Then again I loved this so much I will watch it anyway:yeshrug:
I think there are places they can go

like if El is being confined in the upside down world, what creature was hatched in the egg and in the other chicks body, what is the shyt that Will is coughing up in the sink plus him seeming like a host/still channeling the upside down world, the government and hopper, where the creature came from and if there are more creatures similar or even different, relationship between Jobathan and Nancy, is the original creature actually dead or stuck with El, what age will they make the next group of kids, etc

Is this monster the WOAT? How long did he have Will in the upside down land before he caught him?

Nothing more than a more durable walking dead zombie :camby:

I still enjoyed it though. Give me season 2 :ohlawd:

Will was like a ninja pleighboi,
creature couldn't really see, only thing attracted it really was sound, touch and blood. As long as Will stfu and didnt attract it it wouldn't sense him pleighboi