Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so i guess the interdimensional being is somehow creating enough energy to travel through dimensions to feed/and provide safety for their eggs. I wonder how it creates that much energy. Or can it just travel interdimensionally without breaking spacetime?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:dead: breh after i watched the finale i went to Wiki to see if that was her Sis because i happened to watch Shameless right before this. Nancy is skinny af tho :scusthov:
i had that thought too. emmy rossum jr. i felt bad for the girl because her IMDB board is people saying she has an eating disorder and telling her to eat a sandwich :dead:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
shyt has a ton of references to ET as well. Them playing dungeons and dragons at the beginning. Mike feeding Ellie junk food. Eleven putting on a wig. Mike showing Eleven his Yoda action figure...
there were even a couple easter eggs

-11's mothers sister scene when she referenced "have you ever read a steven king novel?"
- the book in Mike's room titled Ghost Stories

they literally picked apart many sci-fi classic books and films and amalgamated it into one film

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Just finished....

That ending :damn:

Will puking up countless of these lil invincible, scary muthafukkas and not telling nobody:damn:

EL byke:blessed:

Jonathan didn't get the girl:ohhh:

Homeboy did put in work with that bat though:patrice:

shyt was like Stephen King mixed with Goosebumps, Goonies, Super 8, etc.

shyt was like a 6-7 hour movie:banderas:

Drop season 2 next week please:sadcam:
spot on