Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm on episode 5 now this shyt is incredible. I love it so much. The soundtrack and score to this show is dope. You can tell they were inspired by Martinez score of The Knick with the synth/electronic shyt (funny they used home boy who drove the ambulance). The child actors are fantastic. It's like a fusion of IT, the goonies, close encounters, E.T. and Akira.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I'm on episode 5 now this shyt is incredible. I love it so much. The soundtrack and score to this show is dope. You can tell they were inspired by Martinez score of The Knick with the synth/electronic shyt (funny they used home boy who drove the ambulance). The child actors are fantastic. It's like a fusion of IT, the goonies, close encounters, E.T. and Akira.

:wow: THE BIG SHOW DONE MADE IT BREH THANKS TO THE KNICK

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Started it a week back,didn't finish first episode,starting it up again,whats tne wrong with the dirty blond haired kids face?:dahell:
His face annoys me:leostare:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just finished it and I loved it. There's been a lot of good shows the past few years but they are not always fun to watch. I had a blast watching this. That Amblin feel. I made my wife have a girls night and before i knew it i had watched 7 eps in one sitting.:lolbron:

The young cast was great. The music was dope too. This must have been their most expensive show too because as someone said it shows the last few eps. This was a perfect mix of everything i loved growing up

The Duffer Brothers got next
Cliff Martinez fathering mufukkas whole styles, show was absolute fire I binged the entire thing in two days

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
poster is fire

strangerthingsposter.jpg

we're in the golden age of television bois