Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm trying to figure wat the fukk this creature is. Some kind of deminsional being that can travel through realities? Not making any sense

Reasons why this show got me hooked
They do have a chance to take it deeper with their mythology if they want to.. They still can add El's mother to the mix. When she walking through dimensions and she first came across that Russian dictator I was like:ohhh: Russia was the evil empire to us back then. Were they trying to have her jump in and out through dimensions to carry out assassinations :noah:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It doesn't travel through realities though. it's usually in the upside down verse.
They do have a chance to take it deeper with their mythology if they want to.. They still can add El's mother to the mix. When she walking through dimensions and she first came across that Russian dictator I was like:ohhh: Russia was the evil empire to us back then. Were they trying to have her jump in and out through dimensions to carry out assassinations :noah:
spoilers :dahell:

It sounds like some basement experiment by the government with drugs, lucid dreams, telekinesis, etc.,

Once El was born she had a gift that they wanted to use as either a weapon or to gain intel against other nations because even though she could kill, she could also project sound....

So they told her to focus on the russian and she was able to go into the upside down world/other dimension and track the person and listen to him... Maybe more but they didnt imply her killing yet. Only thing was that she wasnt the only thing chilling in the upside world.

Once she touched the creature and made contact, he was able to cross into her dimension in which all the fukkery started... Kinda like Bran in GOT where the white walker touched him and can now cross into certain boundaries.

I want to know what the creature was munching on when El touched it though. It had to be feeding on something... Where did it come from? Was it in the otherworld or able to travel there like El was? They kinda used the Dungeons of Dragons reference with the Vale shyt but i got more questions. And if you saw the end, then apparently it was laying eggs in the bodies and in the upside down world meaning MORE... Plus El seems to either be trapped in berween, connected to the creature, or traveling in between the real world and upside down world still

Im actually thinking about rewatching this again. Felt like i miss some things and everyone's story was interesting

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
spoilers :dahell:

It sounds like some basement experiment by the government with drugs, lucid dreams, telekinesis, etc.,

Once El was born she had a gift that they wanted to use as either a weapon or to gain intel against other nations because even though she could kill, she could also project sound....

So they told her to focus on the russian and she was able to go into the upside down world/other dimension and track the person and listen to him... Maybe more but they didnt imply her killing yet. Only thing was that she wasnt the only thing chilling in the upside world.

Once she touched the creature and made contact, he was able to cross into her dimension in which all the fukkery started... Kinda like Bran in GOT where the white walker touched him and can now cross into certain boundaries.

I want to know what the creature was munching on when El touched it though. It had to be feeding on something... Where did it come from? Was it in the otherworld or able to travel there like El was? They kinda used the Dungeons of Dragons reference with the Vale shyt but i got more questions. And if you saw the end, then apparently it was laying eggs in the bodies and in the upside down world meaning MORE... Plus El seems to either be trapped in berween, connected to the creature, or traveling in between the real world and upside down world still

Im actually thinking about rewatching this again. Felt like i miss some things and everyone's story was interesting
edit your post

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Finally

fukk that OLD CAC bytch. She thought he couldn't get touched.

:ufdup:

You come at 11 you best not miss