Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is getting rave reviews so season 2 is going to be a lock. They're already getting started:blessed:

What’s the future of Stranger Things – is it a one-off, or are there more strange things to come?

There are many more strange things to come. It is very much a television series, it’s not a limited run, it’s not an anthology, it’s not Fargo – which did it so brilliantly.

In fact, on this day that we speak, I’m going from this interview to the writers’ house where we’ve convened a small group of our favourite writers from Season 1 to start imagining where Season 2 will take us.

And believe me, Episode 8 satisfies everything you’d want in giving answers, but leaves certain huge questions open to rumination and curiosity.

We don’t even know officially that we’ve got a Season 2, but we are very hopeful, and we built the show so that we can pivot right into a second adventure.

Stranger Things' Shawn Levy talks Winona Ryder, monsters and plans for Season 2

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The show is getting rave reviews so season 2 is going to be a lock. They're already getting started:blessed:

What’s the future of Stranger Things – is it a one-off, or are there more strange things to come?

There are many more strange things to come. It is very much a television series, it’s not a limited run, it’s not an anthology, it’s not Fargo – which did it so brilliantly.

In fact, on this day that we speak, I’m going from this interview to the writers’ house where we’ve convened a small group of our favourite writers from Season 1 to start imagining where Season 2 will take us.

And believe me, Episode 8 satisfies everything you’d want in giving answers, but leaves certain huge questions open to rumination and curiosity.

We don’t even know officially that we’ve got a Season 2, but we are very hopeful, and we built the show so that we can pivot right into a second adventure.

Stranger Things' Shawn Levy talks Winona Ryder, monsters and plans for Season 2

:blessed:

I really only peeped this show cause 2 friends of mine were raving about it and when i googled it, the ratings were high

what got me hooked was the Super 8 feeling and the fact that episode 1 would have scenes that would scare the shyt outta you. show is fukkin PIFF

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
just finished the last episode
really great show
the soundtrack
the chemistry
the overall Goonies type feel
shyt was dope
the lack of fukks given for Barbara was a lil disturbing but im trying to understand this show/movie making shyt so maybe they had to cut some stuff short
really enjoyed this

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
just finished the last episode
really great show
the soundtrack
the chemistry
the overall Goonies type feel
shyt was dope
the lack of fukks given for Barbara was a lil disturbing but im trying to understand this show/movie making shyt so maybe they had to cut some stuff short
really enjoyed this

It's perfectly 80s. Fat girl with a strong moral compass got to die.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just finished....

That ending :damn:

Will puking up countless of these lil invincible, scary muthafukkas and not telling nobody:damn:

EL byke:blessed:

Jonathan didn't get the girl:ohhh:

Homeboy did put in work with that bat though:patrice:

shyt was like Stephen King mixed with Goosebumps, Goonies, Super 8, etc.

shyt was like a 6-7 hour movie:banderas:

Drop season 2 next week please:sadcam:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
on episode 5, this show is great,
I had to laugh at the disguise they made for El though :pachaha: she knew how to handle that bully well though, strange she couldn't do the same thing (at least the freezing part) when the two boys were fighting.

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
You are disgusting (:pacspit:) she is underage. Besides she looks like prepubescent child, not sure how you are getting sexual thoughts over her.

Negged, sick freak. I hope you get a neg train started on you.

Hopefully he means Nancy..... I guess

And you nikkas need to use spoilers
Sure hope you guys didn't think I talked about El:stopitslime: ofcourse this was about Nancy, I'm just not great with names. I you want to call her prepubescent then :ehh: guess we have a different image of what that looks like, feel free to neg me for that. But Nancy does look young hence why I asked. Sorry for the doublepost, my phone keeps fukking up longer posts for some reason.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
On episode 1 now. Who the fukk is this little girl?

Edit: :lupe:

Did this little girl just drop those two dudes in that restaurant?