Daps
Found this on Reddit:mjlol:
fm9RNYYkN5zsOIAO6P3qYg42glEgR3LYptexewuWd50.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Now that I think about it. This is the first show that I was actually cool with it only being 8 episodes. Usually I need at least 13. But this felt like a long movie instead of a show.

Damn they are going to have a hard time topping season 1.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
just finished the last episode
really great show
the soundtrack
the chemistry
the overall Goonies type feel
shyt was dope
the lack of fukks given for Barbara was a lil disturbing but im trying to understand this show/movie making shyt so maybe they had to cut some stuff short
really enjoyed this
Eh, Barb only interacted with Nancy. Without Barb, Nancy wouldnt even be apart of the story and would of never found out about the Upside down

Nancy didn't care about Will. Lol

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure wat the fukk this creature is. Some kind of deminsional being that can travel through realities? Not making any sense

Reasons why this show got me hooked

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Now that I think about it. This is the first show that I was actually cool with it only being 8 episodes. Usually I need at least 13. But this felt like a long movie instead of a show.

Damn they are going to have a hard time topping season 1.
Can they do it again or did they simply catch lightning in a bottle? Do they break from the 80's and go 90's or present day or jump back in time and go 70's retro:noah:

I think they stay in the 80's.. they nailed that sh*t to a f*cking tee. There's so many hidden gems just off small sh*t like people having sh*tty wallpaper in their homes. The tv channels not really in tune- stay adjusting the rabbit ears. The Trapper Keeper binders. The clothes and big plastic framed glasses..And the score/soundtrack/opening sequence crushes the buildings down. These Duffer Bros. did their homework- crossed the T's .. dotted the I's:noah:Who's the chick that played Barbera? Low key she bodied that role. Nobody gave a sh*t about her tho:mjcry: