Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This shyt is amazing. Even Stephen King sees the similarities. Basically El can todash to the otherside where the monsters are (aka The Mist). There are even Thinnys in this just like The Dark Tower.

shyt has a ton of references to ET as well. Them playing dungeons and dragons at the beginning. Mike feeding Ellie junk food. Eleven putting on a wig. Mike showing Eleven his Yoda action figure...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Inspiring kids through science by day. Knocking down PAAG's by night :wow:

Lil man has teeth now or are those dentures? His toothless face had me laughing every time :lolbron:

Those kids were so great that I want them back if they do another season. Can't break up the squad. They had great chemistry and made me want to be a kid again.

Lucas was that dude:myman:. Swag was on ten trillion when he stepped out with the utility belt and the camo bandana:wow:. He would have had Eleven choosing had she stayed around:smugdraper:

As for Eleven:
Was she being used as a spy? She would warp to a location and observe a target while being hidden in another dimension. While in this space she encounters a creature that can warp itself. She flees, they send her back, and she accidentally opens a gate that allows the monster into our dimension.

What was it doing when she touched it? There was some yellow object it was hovering over.

This was everything I hoped it would be. 8/10:blessed:

He really has what he said he has in real life. Cleidocranial dysplasia

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I could have worded it better but prefacing with "if s2 has a whole new cast" should have tipped you off:sas1:
:heh: That just made it more confusing which is why I asked.

That's like me saying "If the Warriors brought in a whole new team next year, they should bring BACK Dwyane Wade"

Now matter how you slice it, it implies that he was once there at some point before. It's just confusing.......just admit it and let it go.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

That's like me saying "If the Warriors brought in a whole new team next year, they should bring BACK Dwyane Wade"

Now matter how you slice it, it implies that he was once there at some point before. It's just confusing.......just admit it and let it go.
Dwade has never left the spotlight.

When is the last time you saw mel gibson in something noteworthy?

I should have said "resurrect" mel gibson though I'll give you that. Hence my tarantino line that followed...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really has what he said he has in real life. Cleidocranial dysplasia

I feel bad for laughing:mjcry:

:deadrose:

I thought breh nicknamed the chief Mel Gibson because that's the only way his sentence could make sense:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: hex