Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
It's late, I'm thinking about adding this in the rotation with DBS, Mr. Robot, Vice Principals, is it worth it?

Flair-yes.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It was ok. :ld:

They battling a vagina faced monster.

:mjlol:

I love how there are all these radioactive signs and that cac strolls in there like with no protection what so ever.

Walking around in a giant uterus. :mjlol:

Was ol'girl really a girl, or is this some tranny shyt. Cause she kind of looks like boy. :ld:
she's a girl, but more importantly, little breh is a star

546336232-actors-caleb-mclaughlin-noah-schnapp-winona-gettyimages.jpg

cast4.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
skipped most of the thread since I'm just 2 episodes in but :wow: the vibe in this is great, the story has some cliche parts with the whole monster angle but it doesn't bother me at all, will propably finish this in a few days, those kids are great actors for their age. Anybody know how old that girl is though?:shaq:/:sitdown:

You are disgusting (:pacspit:) she is underage. Besides she looks like prepubescent child, not sure how you are getting sexual thoughts over her.

Negged, sick freak. I hope you get a neg train started on you.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing that legit pulled me out of the show was how Mr. Clarke managed to pull down that bad Asian chick :pachaha:

I was like “Aight writers now yall just abusing my suspension of disbelief here, lets reign it back in now.”

Inspiring kids through science by day. Knocking down PAAG's by night :wow:

she's a girl, but more importantly, little breh is a star

546336232-actors-caleb-mclaughlin-noah-schnapp-winona-gettyimages.jpg

Lil man has teeth now or are those dentures? His toothless face had me laughing every time :lolbron:

Those kids were so great that I want them back if they do another season. Can't break up the squad. They had great chemistry and made me want to be a kid again.

Lucas was that dude:myman:. Swag was on ten trillion when he stepped out with the utility belt and the camo bandana:wow:. He would have had Eleven choosing had she stayed around:smugdraper:

As for Eleven:
Was she being used as a spy? She would warp to a location and observe a target while being hidden in another dimension. While in this space she encounters a creature that can warp itself. She flees, they send her back, and she accidentally opens a gate that allows the monster into our dimension.

What was it doing when she touched it? There was some yellow object it was hovering over.

This was everything I hoped it would be. 8/10:blessed: