Nelly’s Low-Turnout College Concert Goes Viral As Video Spreads

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Read the Article.. what are 20 year olds gonna know about nelly

Miscalculation by his team. They thought bc Nelly songs get played at college bars that college kids would come. Them mfers don’t know who make that song

White people love Nelly and not the songs you’d think. ‘If you wanna ride with me’ is their Back Dat ass up :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why he thought that college that's like 90 % cac and hispanic cac @ an arena that holds 10k, would be a good idea.

I mean even if it's half full at 5k, which is impressive, it would look empty.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Luda music aged wayyyy better than Nelly.

Luda still gets play at cookouts and shyt, nobody bumpin E.I. or country grammar in 2024
Hot in Here still goes.

That buss it titktok challenge probably put a lot of youngins on to it.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Miscalculation by his team. They thought bc Nelly songs get played at college bars that college kids would come. Them mfers don’t know who make that song

White people love Nelly and not the songs you’d think. ‘If you wanna ride with me’ is their Back Dat ass up :mjlol:

Back dat ass up is their Back dat ass up. :francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
nikka is damn near Tom Joyner cruise status and singing his heart out to gen-z introverts who weren't even a shimmer in their millennial mother's eyes when Country Grammar dropped. The delusion...
Reminds me of people wondering why Jeezy’s Tiny Desk got the crowd response he did and it was cause everybody in there were 18-22 year old college students who weren’t even in elementary when Thug Motivation 101 dropped.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
wtf. dude can't even get people to attend his concerts for FREE??? I've never heard of that for a former platinum artist. I've never liked Nelly's music, but I want to see every rapper in their 40s, whether I liked their music or not 20 years ago, to have success today.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Luda music aged wayyyy better than Nelly.

Luda still gets play at cookouts and shyt, nobody bumpin E.I. or country grammar in 2024
It's also about having a REAL fanbase. And it's sadly apparent Nelly never really had that. I remember in 2006 I went to Cats Credle in Chapel HIll to see Rakim perform with Brother Ali opening for him. This was 20 years after Rakim came out. The place was packed from front to back and you couldn't move in that mf. I got there hours before the show just to stand front row. Some people will only just listen to you because everyone else is. Then if the powers that be tell people to stop fukking with an artists, dumb ass , fake ass fans will do it. Not long ago , Da Baby was one of the hottest rappers out. His music was trash as fukk then just as it is now. People stopped listening to him strictly cuz the gay mafia told them to. hahaha. I wouldn't want these type of sheep as my fans.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Jay was never on their level
yeah. Nelly sold over 17 million his first 2 albums. When his 3rd/4th album came out on the same day and sold "only" 4 million, that was considered a flop. Jay Z's best selling album was 5 million and nelly selling 4 million was considered a flop. Nelly was over with the white crowd. Dude had a song with Nsync and performed at the super bowl during his peak.