Nelly’s Low-Turnout College Concert Goes Viral As Video Spreads

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Nelly didn’t emphasize his status with the newer generations like 50 and them did. He kinds just chilled and did his thing. Luda was the same way which is why you don’t hear about him too much either except fast and the furious. Will Smith got diamond plaques and kids don’t know he was even a rapper.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
What an L for Nelly’s team.

I have a soon to be college freshman and she has no idea who Nelly is. She knows certain SONGS but she wouldn’t care to see them performed live.

I went to a legal conference a few years back and Nelly was our corporate entertainment and the club was packed. We were lawyers in our 40s and 50s we listened to Nelly in college and law school.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Nelly didn’t emphasize his status with the newer generations like 50 and them did. He kinds just chilled and did his thing. Luda was the same way which is why you don’t hear about him too much either except fast and the furious. Will Smith got diamond plaques and kids don’t know he was even a rapper.
Luda music aged wayyyy better than Nelly.

Luda still gets play at cookouts and shyt, nobody bumpin E.I. or country grammar in 2024

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What an L for Nelly’s team.

I have a soon to be college freshman and she has no idea who Nelly is. She knows certain SONGS but she wouldn’t care to see them performed live.
Eh, he still got paid.

Not sure why the student government would get someone whose prime was before most of the students were born.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Eh thats a decent lil crowd for gainesville.. the school hoed him with that big ass auditiorium. Should moved it outside once they peeped the turnout

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Admirable job by the student government to show love to an artist that was popping before they were all born, but even I would have told them kids their classmates ain't coming out to see this nikka:pachaha: