Nelly’s Low-Turnout College Concert Goes Viral As Video Spreads

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Looking back on it, Nelly putting out the Sweat/Suit album on the same day wasn’t a wise move. The singles on Nellyville were damn near in rotation for a long time. He should have took a break for an another year. When that song Grillz came out, that was probably the right time to drop(Fall/Winter 2005).

That’s one factor.

Two, Nelly should have parlayed into movies full time or something.

He did a good job with The longest Yard

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
They all know about 50, 🤷🏽‍♂️

#queens

50 is out here making TV Shows… he basically is the gangsta version of Tyler Perry plus I presume that GRODT was a CD that was in every booklet.

Him and Jay-Z knew down the line that the rap game wouldn’t be kind to them so they switched over into business ventures.

If Nelly had released Tip Drill now, he’d get more praise considering that IG is out and a lot more women wanna shake their butts nowadays.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
Are we sure that wasn't just rehearsal???... holy shyt. That's a fall off for yo azz. But then again I wasn't trying to see Chubby Checker in 1996 at age 18 soo:yeshrug:

PHOTO-Michael-Jordan-Having-Heartburn-After-Finding-Out-PS5-Will-Cost-599.jpg

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Those aren't his fans.

His fans are older nowadays..

When I was a kid, he ran the radio nonstop and he didn’t need a cosign tbh. Universal took a big gamble with him and it paid off.

Nelly was the safe negro in hip hop before Kanye and Common.

He better rebrand himself as Ig comedian like Plies or get back into acting again.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Bally is a

When I was a kid, he ran the radio nonstop and he didn’t need a cosign tbh. Universal took a big gamble with him and it paid off.

He better rebrand himself as Ig comedian like Plies or get back into acting again.

All he needs is a reality show with Ashanti and he good… if they don’t have one already.

Edit: apparently he had one in 2014 :mjlol:

I liked him on Kevin hart show

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Bally is a

All he needs is a reality show with Ashanti and he good… if they don’t have one already.

Edit: apparently he had one in 2014 :mjlol:

I liked him on Kevin hart show

VH1 needs to get on that…

It would be nice for Nelly to check Irv on there.

Nelly checked 50 like a man and made him apologize to Ashanti and it was fair because she wasn’t making disses to 50 and the Unit.

Nelly should settle down and just go on those legacy tours as well

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Looking back on it, Nelly putting out the Sweat/Suit album on the same day wasn’t a wise move. The singles on Nellyville were damn near in rotation for a long time. He should have took a break for an another year. When that song Grillz came out, that was probably the right time to drop(Fall/Winter 2005).

That’s one factor.

Two, Nelly should have parlayed into movies full time or something.

He did a good job with The longest Yard
Yep that would've been his best bet. He had to know that his career was a fleeting thing because hip hop didn't really like that "big poppy" thing he was doing at the time and he wasn't an MC like that. But he sold tons of albums I hope he at least still got long bread. He should be in Snoop or 50 territory as far as just a personality cause the whites loved them and they both made a splash when they first came out. But the whites still need to know if the blacks fukk with you like that, which we still do for Snoop and 50. If not then hello MC Hammer status.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

:what: