Tchiya-Amet.jpg

:huhldup:

Lmaoo. Get the fukk outta here yo.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its literally like a hashtag challenge for these psychos.

bytch said shes a "healer"... :comeon:, what you healing? because on this planet, we call those doctors. Btw that's not how roofies work, you don't pass out and then get magically teleported to your house, without any signs of abuse.

If you sucked a dikk for science, that's your own problem, regret is not assault. But if you're talmbout "He gave me some juice, I passed out and become Mama Voodoo, I'm just not gonna buy that very small grain of salt.:BBBBallz:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Remember when some of you clowns were like this shyt is cool because only white men are being accused and it's better to be on the witch hunt extreme of things and I was like nah, eventually it's going to trickle on over here? Remember that? Welp, here's the first trickle.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If white America is going to dismiss Trump's rape accusers and vote him in as President, I'm going to give all blacks the benefit of the doubt period. IMO.
I personally dont believe he did it but this shyt dont have nothing to do with Trump for me. The fact that anyone went into a voting booth and voted for him with a straight face is mind blowing I dont care how racist they are.