Need prayers from my coli fam right now

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Thank you for sharing. Its hard enough to face that reality by yourself, but at least a few of us are here to support you through your toughest times of need. My DMs are open if you have to discuss anything that youre (not yet) comfortable to discuss on the open about this life-changing situation.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
@The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Thank you for sharing. Its hard enough to face that reality by yourself, but at least a few of us are here to support you through your toughest times of need. My DMs are open if you have to discuss anything that youre (not yet) comfortable to discuss on the open about this life-changing situation.
Thanks fam. I appreciate it. Not even gone lie man i came home from the ER last night and finally just broke tf down balling my eyes out.

Somehow she must have sensed it because she called me and sat on the phone with me even though i know she had to been exhausted, as it was like 2 something by the time they got her upstairs.

Im making it though. I guess if it has to be this way at least i know ill be able to be by her side until the end as opposed to me going first and her having to do this alone.

Believe me the selfish part of me wants to go first. I just know if i could take this away from her and do it in her stead its not even a question. I wouldnt hesitate man.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Thanks fam. I appreciate it. Not even gone lie man i came home from the ER last night and finally just broke tf down balling my eyes out.

Somehow she must have sensed it because she called me and sat on the phone with me even though i know she had to been exhausted, as it was like 2 something by the time they got her upstairs.

Im making it though. I guess if it has to be this way at least i know ill be able to be by her side until the end as opposed to me going first and her having to do this alone.

Believe me the selfish part of me wants to go first. I just know if i could take this away from her and do it in her stead its not even a question. I wouldnt hesitate man.

That pain, I cannot fathom. You are a much stronger person than what you give yourself credit for.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
Prayers up for your strength and her healing.