Need prayers from my coli fam right now

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Prayers and prayers and prayers, my brother. My mother was diagnosed last week w/small cell carcinoma and I don't know who's going to crack first - me or my old man. I pray you have someone to talk to and lean on.
Thank u. We will be praying for u and ur mother and the rest of ur family. Stay strong sis. And remember a diagnosis is not a death sentence. My sons grandmother was diagnose over twenty years ago. She only just passed recently and it was mainly just old age, and she lived a very good and long life.

And just fyi she was stage 4 like my wife and they only gave her up to 5 years.

Make sure she gets lots of vitamins particularly vitamin C. Vitamins A, D, K and all the B vitamins are very good too. Tumeric and shyttake mushrooms will also work miracles anything that supports immunity is her best friend right now ok.

My prayers up to yall thank u for thinking of us. If u need someone to reach to we are here.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.

I am sending prayers to you and your wife, OP! Stay strong!!

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and your family are in my prayers g. I just beat stage 4 lymphoma myself, the first treatment failed and it was looking bad but the second treatment flushed it all out. I had tumours from head to toe man, huge masses all over.

Always keep hope alive.