Need prayers from my coli fam right now

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Just wanted to give yall an update they discharged her from the hospital a minute ago. We waiting on her papers then heading home.

She is having a little trouble with her mobility but she is still standing and walking on her own. She just needs assistance. And the doctors said the same yall was telling me to keep her moving and she will be walking fine on her own in no time.

Again we cant thank u guys enough. The power of prayer is strong especially for my wife who is a pretty devout christian of the holy sanctified church. U guys really came through for us and i will make it my business to go down this thread and rep and each and every last one of u.

Thanks u guys. Peace and blessings unto u all.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just wanted to give yall an update they discharged her from the hospital a minute ago. We waiting on her papers then heading home.

She is having a little trouble with her mobility but she is still standing and walking on her own. She just needs assistance. And the doctors said the same yall was telling me to keep her moving and she will be walking fine on her own in no time.

Again we cant thank u guys enough. The power of prayer is strong especially for my wife who is a pretty devout christian of the holy sanctified church. U guys really came through for us and i will make it my business to go down this thread and rep and each and every last one of u.

Thanks u guys. Peace and blessings unto u all.

Great news!!

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
@hex if you don't mind unpin my suno thread and pin this one for the homie
Breh this meant a lot to me. I know it sounds kinda corny but u guys are kinda like the family i never had.

I know we can be dysfunctional at times but that just comes with the territory. Anyone who thinks the coli bad need to meet some of my relatives from my mother side :hubie:

edit: and i dont know if i ever thanked u but i aint forget i highkey owe my whole account to u breh. I was there when u was on the front line campaigning for open registration and keeping us up to date with Brook. Idk how u aint been modded up yet but u got my vote. :salute: