Need prayers from my coli fam right now

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
You know this man loves that woman when he enlists a community of prayers to talk to God on their behalf.
Thank u. She is my entire world. She has held me down through thick and thin and been my day one companion. Im truly blessed for the time i have with her and will always be grateful to the most high for letting our paths cross that day she said she would be my girlfriend lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.

Man I’m so sorry to hear about that my G.. I don’t know you personally but I’m sending endless prayers for your wife and you.. May she make a speedy recovery… Just stay positive in the face of adversity my G, yall will pull through

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Keep ya head up breh and make every moment with her count. Also, get all her affairs in order. It's a tough thing to do right now but the way the system works is brutal...so make sure everything she wants is done to the best of your ability.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This right here i can not stress enough to all of us.

Life is short. And tomorrow is promised to none of us.

We could both check out tomorrow afternoon on our way to her next doctors appointment at the wrong intersection at the wrong time.

A damn comet could hit our house tonight. U just never know what the last thing u say to someone could be.

Let the little shyt slide yall and let ya people know u love them.

If any of yall got someone right now close to u that u at odds with take this opportunity to stop and think is it really even that deep? :patrice:

Is it worth going out on bad terms and never having the chance to make shyt right, if u never going to see or get to speak to them ever again?

Life is just too short. Hold the ones u love close because tomorrow is not a promise to anyone. :wow:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Keep ya head up breh and make every moment with her count. Also, get all her affairs in order. It's a tough thing to do right now but the way the system works is brutal...so make sure everything she wants is done to the best of your ability.
We got an appointment set for next week setting up her living will, power of attorney, we already have her wishes to be kept on life support secured.

We are working on getting some life insurance right now.

If anyone know a good agency that will work with us with her already being sick pls let me know. I want her to have the service she deserves and i want her kids to have something. I want her to have something substantial to hand down to them. She/they are my heart and they deserve that much.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
Prayers sent to Allah

Stay strong for ya girl, breh. I want you to try to find in real life support. You said she’s all you got. Do you have a good support network?

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Prayers sent to Allah

Stay strong for ya girl, breh. I want you to try to find in real life support. You said she’s all you got. Do you have a good support network?
Honestly man i just kinda fell back on my social life a while ago. Just too many snakes in the grass. My autism makes it difficult to find real connections. People always turn out to either be predatory or end up looking down on me.

Its hard finding real connections. Thought i had one but im starting to think they full of shyt too.

My baby is like the only one who really gets me. Idk maybe i just need to put myself out there more. I just get weary of the same tired cycle of getting my hopes up and being let down.

Its why i like this place so much. I can kinda somewhat fit in here and come and go as i pls. Autism is a mostly communication impairing disease and when we online we can communicate better. Have time to choose our words and craft our replies.

Its a lot more challenging in rl. People spend enough time with me they either start to think im simple or just weird.

Idk maybe they got a point :mjcry: But at least here and other virtual settings i can blend in better.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sending prayers to your wife, you, and your fam. Sorry to hear. Cancer is a horrible disease. I know it's gonna be tough on you especially with everything she going thru. She knows you're a great husband and doing the best you can. Sucks that cancer affects good people like that. Hope for the best for y'all and that you're able to get thru this.