Need prayers from my coli fam right now

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
Prayers up to you and the family. Make sure you and everyone else gets to have deep convos with her and say everything you need to say. Everyone that loves her needs to show her right now!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Prayers up for you and your wife. Also don't look at the diagnosis thus far as a death sentence. I know someone recently that was misdiagnosed over and over again and by the time they realized it was cancer she was stage 4. But a year later she is in remission. So there is hope breh, don't give up. Be strong because she will draw strength from you.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Damn, breh... hate to hear that...
and hoping for thest possible outcome.
Cancer is very trying on the family.
everyone is affected... so face it head on as family
its like i heard a doc say if one spouse has cancer , the other spouse and the kids have it too.
it also helps to go to groups too, talking to others going through it.
everyones story is different, but it helps to see how others are coping

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thank u yall so much im show her all the well wishes people are giving and its really brightening her day. We at the ER right now. She had a mini stroke last night we think from the chemo or radiation her blood pressure been very low.

she should be home in a couple days though but thanks yall brightened her day tremendously :salute: I love yall guys no :takedat:
We love you too. We disagree about the dumbest shyt but at the end of the day we're trying to live in a world that's built against us.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thank yall so much and :salute: to the mods for stickying this. Its scary thinking about my life without her guys im just so used to waking up next to her. Or often her waking my ass up lol. When she at the er and they send me home after visiting hours i hate being up in that room alone.

i really hate that moment i wake up and realize she aint here that really hurts my soul.

But this disease doesnt know my wife and all ima say its gone be sorry it met her.

Legit shed a tear for you, man. Take care of yourself. We’re here for you, brehthren :to:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Was there any signs of it before the doctor told yall the news? I'm asking cause my dad died from it a few years back. It's ok if u don't want to disclose that information
Thats the crazy part she been showing signs the longest but they been testing her, im talking bloodwork, imaging, the whole 9 and never found anything. They found a "shadow" on her brain like maybe a year and some change ago but they said it was so small and so slow growing she probably wouldnt live a long enough natural lifespan for it to ever be an issue.

Gave her some meds called aricept that really did wonders for her memory and we thought it was all good.

Couple months ago she was having chest pains and went in the ER and they found the lung mass. Said it MIGHT be cancerous. But like i said they been testing her. They did a chest xray like 6 months ago and nothing.

Now all the sudden she got a second brain mass, this one goving her seizures. Cancer spread from her lung to her bones. And she been complaining about being weak in that arm for the longest.

i dont understand how they can just be finding all this shyt now when she been very on top of all her medical appointments and getting all these tests done for years. I swear these fukking doctors had to have known about this on some level or at least have a suspicion.

I cant prove shyt but it dont make any sense.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Prayers up for you and your wife. Also don't look at the diagnosis thus far as a death sentence. I know someone recently that was misdiagnosed over and over again and by the time they realized it was cancer she was stage 4. But a year later she is in remission. So there is hope breh, don't give up. Be strong because she will draw strength from you.
Thanks breh. Thats what im counting on. And my baby is a survivor. This would not be the first time she stared her mortality in the eye. She a warrior man. All i can do is be faithful. It just feels so much more real right now while she is in the hospital after having a mini stroke.

She just had her first tound of chemo a couple weeks ago and came home and had a seizure. If i didnt find her aint no telling how that could have ended so its been a really emotionally trying month.

And i cant even get lost in the coli like i used to when the chips was down because i have to take care of her around the clock.

She really does appreciate yall though. Just showed her everyones posts and all the daps on op and she started tearing up. I stay taking her out reading her some of our exchanges on here. She aint tech savvy enough to come here herself but she loves hearing about whats happening on here.

She still asks if Luken ever came back(she a fan of the breh who exposed him from his youtube channel so that exposal hit different for her lol)