Need prayers from my coli fam right now

Daps
Thanks brother. Im making it breh. U know suddenly fiddling around in the closet with her lil girls night church buddy really doesnt seem very serious anymore. U kinda tried to tell me lowkey i was overreacting and if so u was right man. Who gives af about a got damn dyke man 20 years i could never turn my back. Thats my baby til the end.

Yeah man. All that stuff seems terrible in the moment but at the end of the day, this is the woman you've spent half your life with. I'm glad you're able to be together. You both need each other during this time.

Now if she had cheated on you with a man, my advice would be way different :ufdup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Praying for you and your wife! I understand what you are going through, and staying strong for her is the most important thing you can do. I still remember, during Covid, and my wife going in for brain surgery and not being able to be there because of the Covid rules. I will never forget breaking down crying to the floor in my kitchen the night before, feeling so helpless, but you know what? I let it all out, right there, and was able to stand strong for her the rest of the way. Much peace, love, and healing, brother! I’ll keep yall in my prayers!