Need prayers from my coli fam right now

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Prayers up. If she has anything that she would like to do with you in the meantime make sure you see it through with her, otherwise you’ll be kicking yourself for not doing it later on. If you have any younger children together, consider having her make a video for them so that they can always remember her by it. Peace and blessings to your family.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
Definitely praying for your peace and understanding in this difficult time.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Prayers up. If she has anything that she would like to do with you in the meantime make sure you see it through with her, otherwise you’ll be kicking yourself for not doing it later on. If you have any younger children together, consider having her make a video for them so that they can always remember her by it. Peace and blessings to your family.
Thanks brother. Our kids are grown but the grandkids are fairly young. I was actually going to have her do that for them. Ive already got her making videos for me to watch and think of her. Though i presented that as just for while she is in the hospital. Im keeping it strictly positive.

The grandkids videos will be presented just as an insurance policy just in case.

And i will probably get her to make some for her sons and daughter too.

This has been extremely hard and very painful for them. Shyt really breaks my heart brings me back to my own mom being sick.